By Overlay Studio Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MASHABLE: "What Instagram Did For Photography, This App Will Do For Design"
MACLIFE: "Studio Design will help you turn out top-notch visual creations."
APPADVICE: "Unleash Your Inner Designer With Studio Design"
JOIN THE REMIX REVOLUTION!
Add beautiful layers to your photos and share your creativity with friends and family. Don’t think you’re a creative person? Let Studio help you create things you never thought you could with the power of Remixing.
- ‘Remix’ any design you see!
- Thousands of free shapes, crops and fonts
- Powerful photo filters
- Easy export to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more
- Search millions of ideas for inspiration
- Connect with friends and see their designs
Studio is the first social design platform that lets you browse and remix designs from other users. If you see a design you love just tap the ‘remix’ button and make it your own. It’s never been this easy to design!
Download Studio and show off your creativity!
What's New in Version 3.5.3
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
I used to love this app but lately it's become a hassle to use. Sometimes when I try to save photos it won't let me and says my connection is bad even though it's perfectly fine. When I try to log into my account it won't let me and keeps telling me my connection is bad even though I know for a fact that it's not. I even tried logging in without being connected to the wifi and it still wouldn't let me log in. When it does actually work most of the time the pictures turn out blurry when you save them. Looks like I'll be trying at some new apps to replace this one.
Amazing creative app for graphic design
I love this app and recommend it anyone who is creative and likes graphic design.
I have the following issues with the current version:
1) the shadows are not saved when posting the image on Instagram
2) the edges move ever so slightly when converting to Instagram. Ex. Flush edges in Studio to camera roll stays flush, but studio to Instagram you can see a small gap. This is a problem because when a large single color group of shapes making one big shape is converted, you can see the individual shapes in Instagram.
3) like how it used to be what notes you wrote when posting for studio, would also be automatically added when posting to Instagram
Would like to see:
1) gradients (color to transparent or color 1 to color 2)
2) more fonts
3) even bigger shadows (one size up from the current largest shadow setting for example)
Love it but can't sign back in.
I've used this app for a couple years and I love it for business and personal use! However, I had to suddenly change phones I was using and forgot
my password. The "I forgot my password" function must not be working. I've tried 7 times and it always says I'll be receiving an email to reset the password but it never comes. I'd love to get the app back and running, can I get some help with this?
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 3.5.3
- Size: 40.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Overlay Studio INC
- © Overlay Studio Inc, 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.