Robayat Molavi (رباعیات مولوی) is an easy-to-use Persian app including all Robaees (رباعی ها) of Mowlana (also known as Molavi, Mevlana and Rumi) in his book, Divan Shams. Born in Balkh in 1207 AD, Mowlana is a Persian poet, jurist, theologian, and Sufi mystic. A collection of lyric poems that contains more than 34,000 verses, Divan Shams is written in Persian and is considered one of the greatest works of Persian literature.
Robayat Molavi has all 1993 poems (robayat) with the following features:
• Search within poems by keywords or poem number.
• Alphabetical index
• Bookmark a poem for future reference.
• Add a poem to your favorite list.
• Portrait and Landscape views.
• Highlight the poem line while searching.
• Ability to change font size.
• iPad version is available.
iOS 12 Compatible
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.