Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Boom Beach: come with a plan or leave in defeat!
Fight the evil Blackguard with brains and brawn in this epic combat strategy game. Attack enemy bases to free enslaved islanders and unlock the secrets of this tropical paradise. Create a Task Force with players around the world to take on the enemy together. Scout, plan, then BOOM THE BEACH!
PLEASE NOTE! Boom Beach is free to download and play. However, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
- Play with millions of other players, raid hundreds of enemy bases for loot
- Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
- Explore a huge tropical archipelago and discover the mysterious power of the Life Crystals
- Face fearsome Blackguard Bosses and uncover their evil plans
- Join other players to form an unstoppable Task Force to take on co-op missions
Note: A network connection is required to play.
Terms of Service:
What's New in Version 22.73.1
- Save multiple base layouts
- Share attack and defense replays with your Task Force
- LOTS of new building upgrade level graphics!
- LOTS of bug fixes!
- Critters no longer follow Flares, receive Medic/Medkit healing or statue bonuses
- Gearheart event has more reward thresholds, starting at 2 Gears
- Gearheart event resource rewards increased
- Hammerman on the hunt event rewards increased at the higher VP ranges
- Dr. Terror event difficulty increased
- Turtle and crab population reduced
Typical Bait & Switch
I liked the game a lot from the get go! Sometime after (a month or so), I felt it to be a bit pricy!
Shortly there after, I became comfortable with the cost, b/c with three kids, I considered it my entertainment budget, and I was perfectly happy spending some of the money I spent b/c, at first, the game seemed fair & competitive and there was a correlation between the measures/ranking of one's base/army and one's ability to compete against other bases/armies.
I enjoyed the first couple months a lot, but recently, I've come to realize, and feel very firmly, that I was duped!
I simply can't condone the game's seemingly flexible enforcement & adherence to the guiding measures & rules of the game that they set, and which the paying customers, like you & I, are forced to abide by! From my viewpoint, there have been obvious deviations from the game's standard rule of law that I learned playing the game from m Day 1 which calls into question the game's integrity and ability for fair play to occur.
Plan to spend money if you play this game
Just so you know, the closer you get to leveling up your headquarters, the more you will get attacked from Supercell's fake players. This will frustrate you to the point you will pony-up real cash to buy diamonds to finish the build. I don't get attacked for months and every time I start to get enough resources to go to the next level, I get attacked by players that don't exist. Just don't kid yourself when you play this game thinking it's free. Supercell has designed this to only allow players that spend money to advance. Supercell made 1.7 BILLION in 2014 and did not make that much by letting you play for free--be warned!
Customize Landing craft
Okay, I am very impressed with the graphics, tactics, details, etc. The only detail that gets on my bad side is the landing craft load out... It should really be customizable. If you have 8 troop capacity then I think it would be a great idea to be able to have 1 heavy (4 troop capacity) and 4 riflemen ( 1 rifleman = 1 troop capacity). I would like to set out a Landin craft like this so I can bring a better plan. Thank you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 22.73.1
- Size: 97.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Supercell Oy
- © 2013 Supercell
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pile of Diamonds$4.99
- Pouch of Diamonds$9.99
- Bag of Diamonds$19.99
- Box of Diamonds$49.99
- Crate of Diamonds$99.99