Schedule AGENDA on Gantt chart, for the events such as meeting, trip, travel, seminar, etc.
iAgenda, is the fastest and friendliest schedule app for the iPad. Just moving fingers on the Gantt chart, iAgenda will help to schedule events super efficiently, such as seminar, meeting, trip, travel, dinner with friends, etc. for the task duration from MINUTES to HOURS.
The agendas can be exported as image, PDF, Microsoft Excel files, and agenda content can be shared multiple iPads and across teams, via Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
Best of all, the clean interface powered by strong gestures makes scheduling your events fun and easy.
***** An agenda is NOT a project schedule *****
Give an example: You are assigned to lead a three days of meeting at about three months later.
- As a result, you need to send an agenda to the audiences, and the agenda will include the task like "9:00 am ~ 9:30 am: kick-off." - this app is for the purpose.
- Before the meeting, you need to lead a team to prepare the meeting (a project). You may need a project schedule to work with your team members. (We have another app for project schedule purpose, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878)
- Feature video: http://youtu.be/Ux7Qh5M5Yjs
- Website: http://iagenda.mobilinked.biz
iAgenda is to delivery intuitive and discoverable agenda scheduling and collaboration experience, to be easier, faster and more efficient.
-- FAST --
· Intuitive gestures help you to simplify your schedules easily and fast, on the well-designed Gantt chart interface
· Gestures to update task time, task sequence, task link, task properties, task outline level; and the start time of the whole agenda ;
· Gestures for quick operation: zoom timeline, centralize task, centralize current time, select/unselect task, scroll tasks, collapse / expand task group
-- SCHEDULE FEATURES --
· Multiple agendas, with agenda groups, agenda tile cover image, and agenda tile color support
· Agenda duplication(act as template), Agenda creation, Agenda Importing, and Agenda deletion
· Child Agenda - create child agenda and sync task properties with parent agenda
· Gantt Chart with UI customization options
· Batch task inputting - input/paste multiple task names
· Multiple task outline levels, organize tasks in groups with group collapsing/expanding support
· Agenda execution team management
· Task link - "Finish to Start" been supported for non-group tasks
· Task properties: Task no, name, notes, duration, work, responsibility, actors, status icon
· Task copy/paste; Save task to iPad calendar
· Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel files exporting
· Share files via Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
· Save as image into iPad photo album
iAgenda is to organize the work and life well, to schedule events efficiently, with strong support for communication and collaboration
Tiny Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
An app that exceeds expectations
I'm using this on a regular iPad, and finding it very helpful for managing a household renovation. On a small screen, functionality like this is difficult to pull off, and I am impressed. Well done, and keep working on it.
So much potential
I REALLY like the look of this app and was excited about for an initial use as an entertainment calendar, having moved to a big city with so many options I need a visual. 1) But when I entered a function that recurs every week, it didn't allow recurring items. Hmmm. I have an email to iAgenda's support and hopefully they'll have good news but after doing a search of their awesome support section, another person asked the same question with an answer to the negative. Oh well, just will wait for a possible option. I'll try to check back periodically. 2) Also, immediately noticed when doing an entry in "week view" that the DAYS of the week aren't displayed with the number/date (this issue is a pet peeve of mine because I think of Mon, Tues, etc) unless a person chooses a "deeper" view which shows the hours. (I've designed Gantt sheets in Milestones on a PC and it was so easy to design include the days of the week in all views). Also, I would like to have the time show in non-military time (1-24 hour instead of 1-12am/pm)
Thanks the feedback.
iAgenda is designed to schedule short term activity agenda, such as the agenda a two days of meeting - these is no the scope for week review and repeat tasks.
Easy to use Gantt chart
I needed an inexpensive visual Gantt chart that allowed me to easily evaluate timing scenarios and see the effect on deadlines. This app met my needs. It's intuitive enough to master quickly. I really like the feature where you can paste in an outline of tasks instead of entering them one at time. I can plan a day down to 5 minute tasks if I needed to. Linking tasks is straight forward, but further streamlining access to the linking function is suggested improvement. This version has been stable on my iPad 2.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.