With Hype app, you can discover and book fantastic experiences for locals in any city in the world. Interested in sharing experiences you love with others? Become a content contributor, get press passes and attend festivals, restaurants, art shows and other experiences you love free of charge. Share 10 posts and get an influencer badge.
Fixed a bug where, some locations would block tip submission process.
Thank you for your help, Chau!
Ratings and Reviews
Pros and Cons
I’ll get right to it...
- UE is similar to Instagram so everything feels familiar
- Photos load in high quality
- Options for editing
- You have options to edit but no way to re-edit if you need to and I’m not referring to color grading and all of that..I’m talking about the caption, location, category, etc
- The lag time while navigating is pretty bad
- Right off the bat you start your journey already following 200+ people you don’t know and have never met
- There’s no option for video (sorry DPs)
- The numbers just simply don’t make sense. For instance, you have “influencers” who have thousands and thousands of followers but their posts only get 30ish likes
- I got a canned welcome email that informed me to reply back with any questions. So I did. I haven’t heard anything back yet and it’s been about a week. Oddly enough, their rep continues to spam my social media account t asking if I have an account.
Could this be a good platform, sure. It would need a lot of financial backing to get it where it needs to be.
More than just an app!
I’ve been using the Hype for about a year now, and I’ve got to say it’s really been one of the most valuable apps I’ve ever downloaded.
It goes beyond a nice user interface and sharing curated photos with others; it’s how the app encourages you to share experiences with a community IRL.
It’s an intriguing blend of IG lifestyle type posts, Yelp like reviews of local hot spots, and an opportunity to meet people with similar interests, like Meetup. Seriously, I’ve met some amazing people, and made some really good friends through the Influencer events! If you love good food, music, and culture and you’re that person who always wants to share your favorite spots (and discover ones you didn’t know) than go for it! You’ll thank me later.
TLDR: Hype is experience-sharing at its best.
Best way to discover events & cool places
I’ve been using hype app more than one year and I must say this is the best way to discover events, cool places, amazing restaurants and all kind of hype things going around.
Using the app and becoming a hype influencer you will get the best deals ever! Not to mention the great team behind the app.
I love using hype and becoming a meme et of this community! Don’t miss it ;)
- Behype Ltd.
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Behype Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.