With Hype app, you can discover and book fantastic experiences for locals in any city in the world. Interested in sharing experiences you love with others? Become a content contributor, get press passes and attend festivals, restaurants, art shows and other experiences you love free of charge. Share 10 posts and get an influencer badge.
Fixed a bug where, some locations would block tip submission process.
Thank you for your help, Chau!
Ratings and Reviews
Pros and Cons
I’ll get right to it...
- UE is similar to Instagram so everything feels familiar
- Photos load in high quality
- Options for editing
- You have options to edit but no way to re-edit if you need to and I’m not referring to color grading and all of that..I’m talking about the caption, location, category, etc
- The lag time while navigating is pretty bad
- Right off the bat you start your journey already following 200+ people you don’t know and have never met
- There’s no option for video (sorry DPs)
- The numbers just simply don’t make sense. For instance, you have “influencers” who have thousands and thousands of followers but their posts only get 30ish likes
- I got a canned welcome email that informed me to reply back with any questions. So I did. I haven’t heard anything back yet and it’s been about a week. Oddly enough, their rep continues to spam my social media account t asking if I have an account.
Could this be a good platform, sure. It would need a lot of financial backing to get it where it needs to be.
Downloaded an App...Until I have seen a change!
This company has been really relatively reliable ever since I got introduced by the CEO. I was excited for its amazing community, some helps people out. I like that.
I told people about the great opportunities it gave me; it gave me hope to meet for the next day.
Sometimes relationships could hurt because I was promised a few things and they were never exceeded to be fulfilled. The miscounted rewards I was supposed to get had got ignored. Promises can't always be met but how many can you endure? Though it has been really fun working for them as an "influencer." The truth of the matter is there is a difference between being a real influencer and someone that just influences. A real influencer are the ones that give you more than enough to do more to what is out there in life; can give you info to make a change in the world. Those are leaders of tomorrow. Someone that just influences are just following a trend and thinks about "I." It doesn't matter what their background is, anyone can be a real influencer! Download the app. Know who you are and what your looking for. Follow others who have your best interest. Or be the one that influences because it matters! Don't always believe the Hype from everyone!
Great way to discover interesting spots in the city.
Hype is a mobile social media platform where people could use to promote and discover local places and events happening in the city. You'd get to post pictures, either from your phone's library or even from your instagram profile once you'd link them, along with some brief tips regarding to the places. I've had a few incidents where I wasn't able to post and subsequently gotten kicked out of the app but that was a minor issue. It could be a great way to promote business as another digital marketing tool if it gets popular enough I guess. The question I'd get when I was talking to my peers about this new app was how is this different than Yelp.. To me, I'm just happy to post obnoxious amount of food pictures from the restaurants I've tried and genuinely liked. But Hype also offers a way to discover other people's recommendations, something that could entice people to go out more to check out different places, which seems to be a cool idea. I'm just waiting to see how a community might grow within this app since I haven't really witnessed and/or felt the connection there but I am hopeful.
- Behype Ltd.
- 77.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 Behype Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.