OfficeSuite Pro - Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & PDF documents editor
By Mobile Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The leading OfficeSuite for Android devices is now available for Apple iPhone and iPad users”
The latest version of OfficeSuite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone and iPad like never before! This is the perfect tool for effortlessly viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDFs.
What our users say about OfficeSuite:
“I’ve tried perhaps 15 different word processing apps and this is by far the best…”
“…So now it’s really easy to create Word-like docs, easy to name them and even email them (keeping the formatting – YAY!...”
WHAT MAKES OFFICESUITE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER EDITORS:
· Extremely fast and easy to use
· Familiar desktop-inspired user interface
· No storage cloud lock-in. Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud. No complex synchronizations - direct opening and saving to/from the cloud
· Full editor for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
· View, annotate and edit Adobe PDF documents
· Simply view and edit RTF and CSV file formats
· Supports all Microsoft Office file formats
· Printing support
· Auto-correct while typing
· Supports .doc, .docx, .rtf, .txt., .log file formats
· Advanced formatting (fonts, bullets and numbering, tables and pictures)
· Search/Replace feature to easily perform large-scale editing
· Convenient page navigation (zoom, page finder and edit/view modes)
· Supports .xlx, .xlsx, .csv file formats
· Advanced formatting (cell styles, borders, numbering, font color and style)
· Freeze/unfreeze columns and rows, insert and edit charts and pictures
· Multiple sheet support for large documents
· Supports .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx file formats
· Advanced formatting (insert and reorder slides, adjust pictures, text and shapes)
· Create manual and automatic slideshows and support transition types
· Navigate easily using the Slide Carousel, Search, Zoom, and Go to Slide features
· Annotate and save PDF documents without losing the formatting
· Regular and full-screen support
· Swipe between pages using the Page Carousel
· Navigate easily using the Search, Zoom, and Go to Page features
· Print and share documents
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPERS:
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.0
* Desktop-inspired user interface - combines familiarity and mobile productivity
* Extra font pack - 70+ popular fonts can now be purchased as an add-on
* Two new languages - user interface is now also available in Thai and Hindi
* Over 25 additional new and improved features – more functions available to bring the full power of a desktop suite to your mobile device
* Bug fixes - based on user feedback over the last few months
Some Features Just Not Working
I love this app, but mine has some serious flaws, specifically not being able to move files out of the inbox and into folders. One of the most important features of a suite, to me, is the ability to organize my documents by classes or categories. Whenever I press and hold the file name, I am presented with a number of highlighted tabs, one of which is "Move To". When I select that tab, the program always crashes and returns to the IPad Air's HOME screen - always, and regardless of the file type. This is disturbing, especially because I prefer the features of this app over Drive and Pages. I don't know if this has anything to do with it being the default suite for the Box application that my corporation endorses to move docs back and forth between Ipad and corporate desktop or not. These last comments are an update to my previous evaluation, since I have learned somewhat of a workaround. While the program still crashes if I try to use the built-in function, I am able to save the docs to a folder of my choosing - if I make any kind of change to the document. In other words, even if all I do is highlight one word, or even a letter, then the SAVE function is enabled and I can then save the document to a folder, or even create a new folder in the process. So, the capability is there, just a little buggy. Because of this workaround, I have now upped my assessment to 4 stars.
Overall, happy with purchase except i do not like “buy extra fonts” always in my face when switching accounts. Look, i know you want to push your $10 font pack but shoving it in my face will not only remind me how much I don’t need the extra fonts but it forces me to knock one star from review. You can bury the option to buy fonts somewhere, anywhere.
OMG, last update is fabulous!
I don't write many reviews but this one is worth it. It was good before, convenient, like having office apps but with few bells and whistles. Now it's like having it all but easier to use, I really like it and has made my life easier. I don't need a laptop anymore!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 24, 2015
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Mobile Systems
- © 2015 MobiSystems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Font Pack$9.99