OfficeSuite Pro - PDF + office dоcuments
By Mobile Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The leading viewer/editor for PDF and Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents!
The latest version of OfficeSuite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone and iPad like never before!
“When it comes to business, we no longer need desk-anchored machines to do our bidding. Thanks to OfficeSuite by MobiSystems, we can do everything we’d normally need a PC for, on the go.” – The Next Web
This is the perfect tool for effortlessly viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDFs.
WHAT MAKES OFFICESUITE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER EDITORS?
* Extremely fast and easy to use
* Desktop-inspired user interface - combines familiarity and mobile productivity
* No storage cloud lock-in. Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud. No complex synchronizations - direct opening and saving to/from the cloud
* Full editor for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
* Supports all Microsoft Office file formats
* Simply view and edit RTF, CSV and ODF file formats
* Edit, annotate and save PDF documents - convert Word and PowerPoint documents to PDF without losing the formatting
* Printing support
* Auto-correct while typing
* Extra font pack - 70+ popular fonts now included
* Add camera photo - include pictures in your documents to aid your note taking
* Password protection - set a password for your PDFs and the app for extra security
* A gallery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates
* Supports .doc, .docx, .docm, .rtf, .txt, .log, .odt file formats
* Advanced formatting (fonts, bullets and numbering, tables and pictures)
* Search/Replace feature to easily perform large-scale editing
* Convenient page navigation (zoom, page finder and edit/view modes)
* Supports .xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, .csv, .ods file formats
* Advanced formatting (cell styles, borders, numbering, font color and style)
* Freeze/unfreeze columns and rows, insert and edit charts and pictures
* Multiple sheet support for large documents
* Conditional formatting
* NEW! Support for additional chart types (Stock, Bubble, Radar)
* NEW! Additional number formatting options (custom date&time; accounting)
* NEW! View and edit hyperlinks
* NEW! View and edit comments
* Supports .ppt, .pptx, .pps, .ppsx, .pptm, .ppsm, .odp file formats
* Advanced formatting (insert and reorder slides, adjust pictures, text and shapes)
* Navigate easily using the Slide Carousel, Search, Zoom, and Go to Slide features
* Create manual and automatic slideshows and support transition types
* Create and edit transitions
* NEW! Edit bullet and numbering type
* Regular and full-screen support
* Swipe between pages using the Page Carousel
* Navigate easily using the Search, Zoom, and Go to Page features
* Print and share documents
* Continuous page view
* NEW! Fill in forms
* NEW! Additional annotation types (Line, Rectangle, Ellipse)
IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE DEVELOPERS:
If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.2
* Support for additional chart types
* New number formatting options
* View and edit hyperlinks
* View and edit comments
* Edit bullet and numbering type
* Fill in forms
* Additional annotation types
General performance and usability improvements.
A versatile app
This is a good alternative to Word or Excel on your tablet. It has a lot of the functionality of Microsoft Office and has equivalents of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. It also has the ability to sync to various cloud options such as OneDrive and iCloud.
The biggest problem is that it's not the most user friendly interface; its not always clear how to do something. Also, if you're offline there's no way to sync to the cloud later; its stuck on local storage only unless you re save the file when you're online. It would be better if you could back up to the Cloud automatically when you have a wifi connection.
Useful app; Great company
This app has become an invaluable tool for work as I've downsized from a laptop to an IPAD, and it keeps getting better due to a remarkably responsible team at Mobisystems. I contacted the company about a sync issue between my iPAD and iPhone and the follow up was exceptional. The issue was resolved within a week, and I have complete, real-time access to all of my documents on all my devices. I was very impressed by the service and commitment to resolving the issue. They've earned a loyal customer.
I have tried perhaps 15 different word processing apps. and this is by far the best. I like the paging feature which allows you to go each quickly and accurately. I use it all the time for Bible lessons, etc. Well worth the price of a few dollars. I also like the ease of access to the editing features. It is a great app. to have and operate.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 94.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Mobile Systems
- © 2015 MobiSystems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Font Pack$9.99