Mybrushes – Sketch, Paint, Design
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- On Sale for limited time. Original $ 29.99.
MyBrushes is an unique, INFINITE canvas drawing tool to paint for Mac. Packed with an ultimate fast paint engine, professional-grade perspective Mac Paint tool lets you focus on drawing. The power you need, the intuitive simplicity you love. It is the smart choice for both professional illustrators and occasional doodlers to paint for Mac.
Artist Gallery: http://www.mybrushes-app.com
Paint for Mac Video Reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WVAqe_qWN8
MyBrushes features highlights:
- Layering system:
• Unlimited layers ( yes, even every layer is UNLIMITED size! ).
• Create, delete and re-order layers.
• Duplicate and clear a layer.
• Copy and paste layers.
• Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling
- Unique Paint for Mac Studio Features:
• Unlimited size canvas.
• Record and Playback your drawing. Previous painting and undo actions were saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback.
• Powerful Mac painting engine to support fast painting, smooth and responsive painting (precision & performance).
- Image Editing Studio:
• Text input.
• Import images or photos from your devices and draw over your images.
• Instant image processing.
• Image alpha channel
• You can import lots of image formats to Mybrushes:
- Advanced Mac Paint Brush System:
• Continuous auto-save—never lose work again.
• Pressure-sensitive could be adjusted.
• 100 shapes high-quality natural paintbrushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens...
• Rapidly adjust the brush size to paint for Mac.
• Preview the final effect of each brush style.
- Simple and Powerful Interface:
• Undo / Redo function (Unlimited times !).
• Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes.
- Artwork Gallery:
• Export to image file. You can select to export artwork in a whole piece or divide huge artwork into several blocks without losing quality.
• Share your artworks to facebook，twitter，email, and so on.
• 50 kinds of background templates in template Library.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.50
1 You can import lots of image formats to Mybrushes: JPG,BMP,PNG,GIF,PDF,PSD,PNT,RGB,ARW,BMPF,CUR,CRW,CR2,DCR,DNG,EPSF,EPSI,EPI,EPS,
3 Support Layer's Translation, Rotation, Scaling.
4 Image alpha channel.
2 If you like using our apps, please support us by rating / reviewing the app in the App Store.
I just got the program a few days ago, and it was hard to figure out from the start, and nothing like Paint Tool Sai with the exception of layers. You can’t even zoom into the part of the screen that you want and you can’t move the layers around; you have to click on a certain layer and work upwards. It’s very annoying because if you decide you want the layer somewhere else, you’ll just have to delete it and start over. In addition, it’s hard to even see where the canvas is, since there is no border and yet you can’t zoom way over to the other parts of it, either. It also has random twitches, where parts of what you have on the layer will just disappear for several minutes when you work on a different layer. I wanted something that was like Sai, but this was honestly a waste of time and money. I really would not recommend this!
Amazing! But a little hard~
This app is worth the money if you’re experienced and know how to work with layers, mostly because the app is amazing but complicated.
It’s a bit laggy, though I love it, and I can use it to draw my favorite animals. (I can not draw nearly as good as the drawings in the pictures)
This app is great, though I wish it was less lag and easier to figure out. Beginners, don’t use unless you know how to, or you’ll give this app a bad review for nothing.
Love the brushes.
This is a pretty cool paint app but it is limited to just that other than skew, you really don’t have much else in way of tools like being able to copy and paste or even a bucket to fill. It does have some cool effect brushes and many options for each brush and eraser. It also has some pretty good looking backgrounds. Still a great tool and well worth the small price.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Oct 14, 2013
- Version: 1.50
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: etinysoft Inc.
- © Digital Drawing Studio
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later