V Festival Digital Programme
By The Merchandising Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The V Festival Digital Programme is your official essential guide to what's on at V Festival 2014.
How to get started with the Digital Programme:
1) Download this app to your iPhone (ideally at home, in preparation for when you arrive!)
2) Get your printed programme and laminates from one of the many distributors at Hylands or Weston Park.
3) Scan your unique QR code from your laminates or enter the activation code to gain access to the programme.
4) View the very latest line-up times, find out more about the artists, build your own personalised schedule with My V, get notifications of when your favourite artists are about to begin, see what's on now and next, find your way around with the interactive venue map and much more!
The line-up will be automatically updated with any changes every hour throughout the weekend, and you will be able to receive push notifications with live updates.
WARNING: The copying of content from the Digital Programme is forbidden. Any attempt to do so will lock you out of the programme permanently.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
NEW FEATURES FOR 2014:
* ARTIST PROFILES - Access to pictures, bios and Spotify links for all artists performing at V 2014.
* NOW & NEXT - See what's on now & next at each of the five stages throughout the weekend.
* FESTIVAL MAP - Find your way around Hylands or Weston Park with the new interactive map, with tent-finder.
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Get instant updates on the latest news throughout V weekend and beyond.
* ULTIMATE PLAYLIST - The best tunes by this year's V Festival artists, as chosen by our expert panellists.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 07, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 22.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Merchandising Company (TMC) Limited
- © The Merchandising Company (TMC) Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.