Skip-Bo™ - The Classic Family Card Game
By Magmic Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official Skip-Bo™ App!
Skip-Bo™, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel™ is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents though, because the first player to get rid of all the cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo™ App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
● * NEW * Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile
● * NEW * Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo™ mobile brings you all the exciting action of the classic card game right to the palm of your hands!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
What's New in Version 2.2
Hey Skip-Bo Fans!
Here's whats in the latest update:
- iOS9 compatible!
- improved stability
- bug fixes
Thanks for playing
Please make this work work well...
... I've been playing it everyday, until today when it simply will not mount. It's been working really hard to start up for a week or so but today... it's also been "stuttering" with card play for a few weeks, to the point I stopped playing earlier than I would have out of frustration. My only other issue is the fact it takes 5-6 clicks to start *every* new game in every session - that *really* needs to be streamlined. I've moved the app "off to the side" until I see an update. I'm really gonna miss it so I hope that comes soon 😟
The game is worth it when it's working properly; if you are considering a purchase, I'd wait until the current problems have been addressed.
Multiplayer not good
single player is fun works well and other than the computer generally not playing well making bad card choices it is fun.
Multiplayer not reliable generally crashes or does not save play. When I play it is suppose to update on the other users screen by giving cards however my wife and I have found she has to go to the game lobby and back in to finally be felt cards for her to play. I do not have that experience on my phone but when she has theses problems it crashes mine I have reinstalled the app on both phones and no improvement.
Server | Network is Sluggish
Skip-Bo is a fun game when it's working properly. Three fourths of the time the loading wheel just spins for minutes on end until I get frustrated and close the app, I'll open it back up and the cycle starts all over. I'll get the notification that it's my turn to play, I'll open up the app and none of my games will be listed, or I'll get the notification, open the game, and the computer won't deal me cards so I can have 5 in my hand. I really enjoy this game but their server/network seriously needs upgrading.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 04, 2015
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 78.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Magmic Inc.
- © Magmic Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- Sack Full of Tokens$2.99
- Barrel Full of Tokens on Sale$9.99
- Sack Full of Tokens on Sale$1.99
- Chest Full of Tokens$6.99
- Barrel Full of Tokens$14.99
- Boat Load of Tokens$39.99
- Truckload of Tokens$24.99