An epic fighting game set in an age of myth and legend that shows you exactly what your mobile device is capable of!
The souls of the most powerful gods have been summoned to brutal battle. Fight to restore peace in the most graphically amazing game for mobile. A pantheon of champions is yours to train to new heights as you enter an epic story full of daily challenges, mystic prizes and PvP combat.
STUNNING NEXT-GEN 3D GRAPHICS & ART
Gods of Rome pushes the limits of the mobile platform by offering the best 3D graphics possible on a mobile device.
INTUITIVE TAP & SWIPE CONTROLS
Enjoy an experience tailored to the mobile platform – the entire screen is at your disposal, with fluid Tap & Swipe controls that deliver merciless chain attacks!
SUMMON THE WORLD’S GREATEST WARRIORS
- Join the high ranks of THE ASCENDERS – the supreme summoners of ancient legend!
- As an Ascender, you can summon, upgrade and manage gods, monsters, heroes and other mythical warriors in the fight against a dark force that threatens to enslave them all!
- Zeus, Hades, Vulcan, Atlas, Spartacus, Medusa and many more form the most powerful gathering of fighters the world has ever seen!
- Undertake your journey through the most incredible locations of the ancient world – Mount Olympus, the ruins of Pompeii, the Coliseum, and many more!
- Discover the unique Bonds shared by your fighters to unlock powerful bonuses.
FIGHT TO BECOME LEGEND
- Explore exciting world maps where formidable new opponents wait to challenge your fighting skills…
- Begin your quest to defeat the dark demon Tenebrous, an ancient evil who has unearthed the artifact known as the Chaos Vessel. As he threatens to enslave the world’s greatest warriors with its power, only the mighty summoners known as "The Ascenders" can rise up against his new regime!
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
Engage in PvP Events to conquer your challengers, win rewards, upgrade your pantheon with new abilities and special moves, and become the top-ranking Ascender!
UNLOCK MYSTIC PRIZES
Win Spheres to discover the treasures within: rare fighters, valuable resources and other amazing rewards!
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.godsofromegame.com/
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Another Dark Fighter joins the fray.
Ratings and Reviews
Have you ever wanted to slap around Hades as an angry minotaur? We hadn't either, but now that we’ve done it, we’re completely hooked. In Gods of Rome, you battle it out in fast-paced fights between familiar heroes. Each stage and character overflows with imagination and polish (like Atlas, who carries a huge globe that doubles as a devastating weapon). Collecting familiar names like Zeus and Achilles makes for an unexpectedly good time.
I like it, really like it... but...
There are little characters. First off, great game. It’ll probably be a hit in the future, but for now, there are very minor (and a moderate) problem(s). One minor problem that doesn’t bother me but might bother others is Julius Caesar’s second Ultra. The flaming arrows shouldn’t knock him back while their still in mid-air. They should push him back and and deal little amounts of damage per arrow. Another small problem that bugs me a little bit is the ending pose on Caesar on the intro. No suggestions on this, but it does need a little tweak. The moderate problem is that there is a very limited assortment of characters. Add both all the major gods/goddesses in the mythologies you have showing and more heroes and monsters. This might help get a better rating and make the game more fun. Get creative with the designs and ultras and what characters you add. I hope you read this and consider the adjustments. Thank you.
Love it, but more could be added.
First off, I absolutely love this game. I gave it five stars because it’s great how it is, just some minor stuff could be added. One such thing is more ultra attacks, like if you have a four star character then that character should have a second ultra attack maybe placed above the first one that would have a different animation and damage/effects. One other thing that could be changed is story mode. I think that the maps are way too easy but take a long time to 100% complete because you have to do everything over again except take a different path. Finally, I think that alliances should be able to send invites to people. In conclusion, this is a great game that’s perfect how it is, but a few things could be changed to make it perfect-er.
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo and Gods of Rome are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Cup of Gems $4.99
- Monthly Card $2.99
- Amphora of Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.