By Ink Mobility
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ThatCloud helps you Get Work Done. No more saving work until you get back to your desk - get it done on the go with ThatCloud.
ThatCloud integrates with all of your favorites sources of content, from Dropbox and Box to Gmail attachments and Instagram photos. By offering a single place for you to access, view, and work with all of your content, ThatCloud helps simplify your workflow and enhances your iPad productivity.
Plus, ThatCloud is the first file management system that connects with Ink, offering you a revolutionary new way to take the content you have and work with it in other apps. Take a contract from your email, sign in, and save it to the cloud using ThatCloud. Or grab a photo from Facebook via ThatCloud, crop it and add touchups, and then save it back to Facebook, all in a matter of taps.
Some of our favorite capabilities of ThatCloud:
* See a unified view of the content you care about, including Dropbox, Facebook photos, Gmail attachments, Box, Github, GoogleDrive, Instagram, Flickr, Picasa, Skydrive, and Web Image Search.
* Launch that content into other applications using Ink, so that you can view, edit, sign, send, and share your content in your favorite apps in just a few taps.
* Store to your cloud storage from any Ink-enabled app. No more needing to wait until a developer supports your favorite service - just send it to ThatCloud!
* Easily organize and move your documents, photos, and files between clouds.
* Preview your content natively from within the app using the built-in viewer.
* Pair with your friend’s ThatCloud apps so that you can quickly transfer files between iPads wirelessly.
With ThatCloud, the iPad is a full-blown productivity device - you no longer need to worry about not having a filesystem on your iPad.
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated Onboarding Flow