By Avella Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Avella application allows our customers to manage their prescriptions including request for prescription refills, refill by scanning your label, track refill status, find nearby stores to place a refill request and setup dosage reminders for helping with medication adherence. Bookmarking of stores, getting driving directions and managing doctor appointments are some of the additional features available. More features will be available soon!
If you need help registering or using the app, email email@example.com.
What's New in Version 2.0
- New! Family accounts allow you to manage your family’s prescriptions from inside your account.
- It’s now much faster to register for the app as a first time user, or use the express registration if you are already signed up for text messaging.
- We’ve added a transfer feature so you can transfer scripts from other chains.
- It’s now easier to set up reminders to refill and take your medications.
- As always, you’ll be able to find pharmacies, see a complete list of all your prescriptions, and refill them through text, email, or push or using your phone’s camera.
- Have scripts in your list you are no longer taking? Use the “hide this prescription” button to hide them from your list.
- Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not user friendly
This app needs help. Nowhere was I advised about an email which required attention in order to set up the account. The time zone seems to be permanently set to Hawaii. Not handy, since I live in Arizona. I have been receiving text messages for months but the app doesn't recognize the phone number. Took way too long to set up due to all these bugs. Just about as useful as their useless store personnel.
I can not log it.
Last month I could use the App just fine. Now I can't log in, but I can go to the website with no problem and log in. Why even have this App if I go to website anyway. Not user friendly.