By Ernest Szoka
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pick up a magic sword on the ancient pillar of sacrifice and fight to become the 'Only One' left standing
TouchArcade - 4.5/5 "Game with depth well beyond what you would expect"
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
Over 1 million downloads!
One of the best hack and slash games on mobile, Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword. You don't fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
= In App purchase "Ultimate Power" unlocks the full game experience =
• Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
• Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
• Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, inferno, whirlwind and dart
• 90 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers, skeletons, bats, golems and mini bosses
• Choose and play as multiple character classes
• Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
• Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
• Game Center leaderboards
• Floating virtual joystick (go to settings to switch to fixed joystick)
• Endless Battle mode
I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news
What's New in Version 1.26
- new enemy ‘Fanatic’ fast moving hand to hand combatant
- you can now upgrade/change abilities in the game over menu
- external music no longer muted in game, you can now listen to your own tunes
- buffed the barbarian, less slow with more push force
- minor balancing (freeze longer cooldown,inferno bigger, bats slightly easier)
- minor ui changes and fixes
I like it. You should have wider array of moves just because options are cool. You also shouldn't make it cost an arm and a leg. I'm quick to delete games and get a new ones as a developer your goal should be to keep us playing by rewarding the player often it gets dry after a while I've had it three days and I'm deleting it. But it was fun so 5 stars tho I didn't bother to finish it.
Fun but all AIP
2.99 for a 12 pixel playable character? Locked out upgrade path? 2.99 for unexplained this and .99 for useless that. Ounce I realized this mini game would take $20 to enjoy I realized I don't want to waste my time. Charge $2 and be done with it. Why does everyone have to gouge these days. Why do people constantly give 5 stars to developers that nickel and dime you to tens and tens of dollars when their game is only worth a few bucks to begin with. Shame on these developers and shame on you lame people that don't account for value when reviewing.
Developers plz read
I love this game there should be an online pvp or team or last man standing type of thing I don't know what to call it . I would give this 6 stars if i could
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 1.26
- Size: 22.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ernest Szoka
- © 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Power$2.99
- 5000 Power$0.99
- 16000 Power$2.99
- 28000 Power$4.99
- 60000 Power$9.99
- The Only One$9.99