If your kids love to play shop, now you can turn your iPhone or iPad into a Store Play Set!
• 10 amazing stores with engaging graphics & delightful characters.
• Educational app: a fun way to practice sums and counting.
• Easy to use: your kids will have fun for hours as they learn and explore.
• Content for children aged 3 years and above.
• Suitable for non-readers. With audio.
• Totally free content plus paid content.
• Huge content with 10 different shops.
• No rules or stress – kids play however they want to!
• Kid-friendly interface!
• Fascinating graphics.
• No third-party advertising
Your kids will learn
- The different products that are sold in each store.
- Numbers from 1 to 10.
- Counting and sums.
- The basic operation of a store.
- Resource management!
Buy once, play on all devices!
Once you buy a game, it's yours forever. Using the same Apple ID, just tap “Restore purchases” on your devices (iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch) and they will automatically update.
Please note that we cannot respond to reviews and feedback here in the App Store. Please use the support email address: email@example.com if you need assistance or have any suggestions for improving our app. We'd love to hear from you. Feel free to review and rate our app after download.
The download is free, don’t hesitate and download now Shop & Math - A store play set for kids to practice counting, sums & basic maths!
iOS 10 optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
No game - just games to buy. Do not download.
This app is just a downloadable advertisement for their games you can buy.
Not for those who can't count
We're more of a Waldorf family. Thus we don't push counting, reading..I was hoping we could allow a little free exploring inside these games (paid for this app too)- well it doesn't announce the numbers out loud - or give worded direction or have a parents control area or an area to control age level (every little place to tap and play is also exactly the same 4/5 games (trace, put #s in boxes, addition problems, one other I'm spacing on) - or at least I can't find the parents area even upon setup. anyways I feel this is a teaching tool not a play along and learn. Teach to Learn tool. But it is seemingly well set up by developer. M2C (my two cents).
I just bought the app package and it's definitely worth it. I recommend the package limited time offer. It's different scenes but all the same concept. Recommended age preschool, pre-k and refresher math skills for kindergarten (not for kids whose are strong in their math skills). Very colorful and hey it's great to incorporate store.
- Planet Factory Interactive S.L.
- 88.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Planet Factory Interactive, 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Buy All $2.99
- Buy All $4.99
- Buy All offer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.