By Foursaken Media
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Build your fortress, and defend it to the end!
Block Fortress gives you the freedom to create a stronghold in almost any way you can imagine, and then puts you in the middle of the action trying to defend it from the relentless attacks of the menacing Goblocks! Put your skills as both a builder and a fighter to the test as you try to survive as long as you can!
• a unique mix of TD and FPS gameplay
• complete freedom to build your base any way you choose, from towering fortresses, to sprawling castles
• customize your blocks, weapons, and equipment using a massive crafting system
• team up with your friends in 2-4 player cooperative multiplayer
• fortify your walls with over 30 different building blocks
• defend your base with 16 advanced turret types
• gear up your avatar with tons of weapons and equipment
• lots of support blocks - including power generators, depth charges, land mines, spotlights, teleporters, and more
• day and night cycle - build lights and spotlights to prepare yourself for the harsh night!
• several game modes, including a "free build" sandbox mode and a more intense survival mode
• 6 different types of terrain to conquer
• upload and share your creations, and download others
• up to 4 player cooperative multiplayer
• transfer profile data between iOS and OS X with iCloud
What's New in Version 1.0.7
• Crash fixes
Big Fan, Needs Work
Very much an iOS game running on OSX. Needs a few basics:
Quit - Where’s the quit button from the main menu? Computers don’t have home buttons to close apps
Up/Down - Why can’t I map these to keys? I can move x and y using WASD, but have to click up and down buttons for z?
Settings Sliders operate on mouseover, not click - Sensitivity sliders snap to where the cursor is when I roll over, instead of requiring click and drag. Same thing happens for up/down buttons between waves.
Nice to haves:
Sync across devices - no reason I shouldn’t be able to play the same character or saves on all devices, assuming I’m saving to iCloud
Controller Support - the FPS mode is screaming for controller support, either gamepad on OSX, or MFI on iOS.
Super fun game
This game is the best game to play when you are bored, there are tons of diferent defenses you can use to protect your territory! my personal favorite part is sandbox mode because of the mass production you can create, but it has survival which you do level up on, so over all the game deffinitly is worth buying!
I was hoping to play this game but I have to say it doesn’t work or run on my macbook pro. I would love to give it better stars but it won’t even load past the loading screen before crashing completely….
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 13, 2014
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 175 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Foursaken Media
- © 2013 Foursaken Media
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Experience Doubler$0.99
- Rare Minerals 3$4.99
- Rare Minerals 4$9.99
- Rare Minerals 2$1.99
- Rare Minerals 5$19.99
- Rare Minerals 1$0.99