The Human Body by Tinybop
By Tinybop Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore a working model of the body. Every part is animated and interactive: the heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, the skin feels, and eyes see. Designed for kids ages 4+ to discover what we’re made of and how we work.
The Human Body has reached the #1 spot on the App Store’s education charts in 144 countries and is a Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice. Two more apps from Tinybop’s Explorer’s Library are now available: Homes and Plants.
“The sound effects are both hilarious and compelling—the pulsing swoosh of the heart pumping is soothing, but the gassy squeaks coming from the digestive system are enough to send my kids into a fit of giggles.”
— LIZ GUMBINNER, COOL MOM TECH
“What it all amounts to is a circuitous, engrossing tour through the human body — one that’s completely self-guided and unique to every user.”
— KYLE VANHEMERT, WIRED
• Seven interactive, animated system of the body teach basic human anatomy, including the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, digestive, and immune systems.
• Includes a detailed, accurate, interactive model of the heart, brain, eye, stomach, mouth, and much more.
• The urogenital system is available as an in-app purchase.
• Dashboard allows you to support your kids’ progress.
• Easily switch between text labels in up to 51 languages.
• Free downloadable app handbook with tips for interactivity and additional resources.
• Smart device features include: front camera to demonstrate vision, microphone to show how hearing works, photo and music libraries are accessed to demonstrate brain function, device orientation shows the effect of gravity on the body.
• Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
• Multi-user system: each child can choose and name their own body avatar from one of four characters.
• Original artwork and sound design.
• Fun for all ages, from toddlers to adults.
• No rules or levels—curiosity is rewarded.
• No marketing or advertising to kids.
• Certified for best practices in kids’ apps by Moms with Apps.
To enrich your learning experience, a free handbook full of facts and guides for interactions is available on our site. Download the Plants Handbook here: http://tinybop.com/handbooks.
We take your and your child’s privacy very seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child, nor do we allow any third-party advertising.
When the camera, microphone, and other services are used within an app, your information is neither collected nor distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop, Inc. is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, developers, and artists building educational apps for curious kids.
We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
Peek behind the scenes: instagram.com/tinybop
Your feedback is appreciated; keep it coming! If you have ideas, or if something isn’t working as you expect it to, please contact us: email@example.com.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- Now with the immune system!
-See how the body stays healthy: trigger ahhhhh-chooooos, launch antibodies, stick bandages, feed white blood cells bacterial feasts, and more!
Me personaly I absolutely love it I'm in 7th grade and we are learning about the human body system and I got 100s on my tests because of this app. I mostly like how there are visuals and it's not just something telling what this and that is. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone the only thing is that there is an in app purchase but it's got the urinary and reproductive system but I don't have that I just used my notes on that but there is digestive and thing like. 5 stars definitely ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you Tinbop!
Thank you TinyBop for adding the Immune System! Now you guys have covered every single major body system in the human body! I couldn't get the Immune System back in December because I didn't have any money. Now, in March, it's free! Yay! One idea you guys could add is the Integumentary System. Kids and adults alike can explore how the skin works. Maybe hair and sweat could come along with it too...
The kids love it!
Who knew that burping could be so funny? My kids have been loving this app. They love the digestive system, brushing the teeth, and obviously the farts and burps. The skeleton is also a big hit. As a parent, I love the beautiful illustrations and the labels, which is helping the kids (5 and 8) learn the names of body parts.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 10, 2015
- Version: 2.3.0
- Size: 468 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Seller: Tinybop Inc.
- © 2014 Tinybop Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.