Introducing Radium for iPhone, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favourite radios with a single tap.
Radium’s 10,000+ high quality stations, Sound Enhancer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favourite radio a breeze.
Reimagined for the iPhone, Radium for iPhone features the same minimalism and elegance found in the Mac version, enhanced and optimized for an ideal mobile listening experience. You can even iCloud-sync your favourite stations, wish list, and more, with the Mac version!
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination.
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single tap.
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons.
Easily manage your favourite stations
• Swipe and tap any station’s heart icon to add/remove it from your favourites.
• Tap any station’s icon to change it.
• To reorder your favourite stations, press and hold any station, then drag and drop it in its new place.
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station.
• Think another preset sounds better? Radium will remember it for next time.
Share your favourite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm directly from the album artwork.
• Generate a tuning-in link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text.
Access your favourite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio and many more.
Support for 64-bit iOS devices (omg finally!)
Ratings and Reviews
Please continue updating!
This is my go-to streaming radio app and I use it nearly everyday!
I hope to see continued progress on its development. Some custom or user submitted URLs would be nice.
A few streams I used to rely on are becoming outdated and there are some enhancements that could be used since iOSs have changed, but please continue the good work.
It used to be this was a great app to find all my favorite radio stations in one place. Now they’re unavailable and I need multiple different applications to listen to local radio stations streaming from my mobile device when I’m not at my car.
Truly a disappointment given the state of streaming audio on the web these days...
radium = no radio
i was using the mac app before the chocolate icon and it was terrific!!!
i was able to tune in stations of buenos aires i was listenin while i was a child. re discovered radio america and its amazin commercials. along with tons of stations from my country, argentina.
now, well theres no radio station to listen to, no really, in my country you cant connect to no buenos aires radio. theres nothing worthy for me besides news radio stations, and that my fellas is DEAD no radio in radium!
hope you could fix it, but seeing the direction you took the updated mac version i can only wait for this app to die, and get banned from the appstore as afterpulse was ( wich in fact revived with a different house of programmers) i cant even listen to the official national radio broadcast!!!
i would love to see the mac app with the drop-down list of stations like before.
i would love to listen radios from buenos aires like i used to.
but the thruth is: radium is dead!
- CatPig Studios Inc.
- 26.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2017 CatPig Studios Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Timer $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.