All aboard the Safari train, we're going to Africa! Join the lion conductor and his fellow travelers on a journey through a fun and interactive landscape. Touch the monkey and watch him pull the leopard's tail, listen to the laughing zebra, and see the sneezing baby elephant.
Why should you download the Safari Train for your 1-3 year-old?
- It will teach your child about animals in Africa and the sounds they make
- Give them experience of the cause-and-effect principle
- Keep you child busy with hours of great fun and activity...
- ... and give you a couple of hours to yourself!
The app comes with the locomotive and one coach included, the rest of the coaches are available as an in-app purchase.
For more information about the app visit http://www.safaritrainapp.com. If you have any suggestions for improvement, have general feedback or just want to chat, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Added our new app to settings
Ratings and Reviews
Purchased and it doesn't restore! I removed and install again and it's just sit not workings
Not worth the price
My son loves trains so I thought this app would be perfect. After paying to download I discovered that the app doesn't do much at all! I'm not sure I'd even pay 99¢ for this app. I don't buy apps often, not impressed in the slightest
Could be great
I love most of Yomios apps. This one could use a little work. The app is too sensitive to touching and often times when my toddler just touches an animal to make it do whatever the animal is supposed to do, the train moves to the next screen instead. Wish you could switch between train cars more like in Vroom when you have to press a separate button.
- Yomio s.r.o.
- 528.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Yomio s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Safari Train - all coaches $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.