Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival by ASICS
By ASICS Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival App by ASICS will help you prepare, run and recover efficiently from your challenge and support you in achieving a new Personal Best!
Prepare for the Full or Half Marathon with the support of ASICS runners and the Institute of Sport Science.
Record your run with GPS calculation to help you stay on pace!
Before the race:
· Check out specific course tips
· Nutrition guide
· Pacing strategy
· Recommended cheering posts for friends and family
· Race day packlist
· Latest twitter updates for the event
On Race Day:
· Check your split times every 1km
· Check current location on course using GPS
· Locate first aid and water stations
· Get your race stats including final finish time, average pace, split times and save to MY ASICS
· Recovery plan and post race nutrition guide
· Start your next marathon training with MY ASICS
Download the free app today!
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, register or login with a My ASICS account and click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Make sure to fully charge your battery before race day.
What's New in Version 1.0.5
- Some minor updates
As of 0825 on 18/10/15 (Yes the day of the actual race) this app is not working on iPhone 6. Checking via Melb Marathon website on desktop is. One would think this app would have been checked then checked again! It's free so you get what you pay for. At this time that's 'jack'!!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 16, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ASICS Corporation
- © ASICS Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.