- “CallerID” have a well organised database which records those reported numbers (over 10 million reported numbers). Let you identify those reported numbers without caller ID.
- “CallerID” can assist you to report numbers. It can help us record new number and help others identifying unknown numbers. Your effort would be highly appreciated! Moreover, if you found that we are wrongly including a normal number in our list. You can report it to us, through "White List", so we can remove it from our
"Black List" if it is possible.
- “CallerID” will teach you how to block those reported numbers or any contact in iOS7 in spite of only providing those reported numbers.
“CallerID” will import the identified number to your Contacts, let you know the nature of the incoming calls. However, “CallerID” will not directly detect information from incoming calls and block your incoming calls.
- Bugs Fix
Ratings and Reviews
It works great for me!!
For years I've used this app. It's been extremely useful and wonderful. There is room for improvement but what it offers at this time works great and serves its purpose. Don't understand what people are complaining about.
Danger! Don't Download. Trashes Contacts!
This app totally trashed my contacts! It created "unmanaged contact" and listed each number that I had already blocked. It created this list for each blocked number. Took me a hour ans a half to clean the mess up. Then had to clean the cloud. Had to delete back up or it will restore the mess back on the phone. The app store should remove this piece of junk
Not helping when the black list number calls
- Hypothesis & Idea Business Solution Limited
- 9.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Hypothesis & Idea
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.