By Fitness Professionals Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fitpro magazine: For people serious about fitness
Discover the publication for people who are active, dedicated and serious about fitness, training, technique, health and nutrition. Whether you want to begin your career in fitness, advance to the next level or simply discover new ways to work out, Fitpro magazine is for you.
What sets us apart from other fitness titles is the superior level of education, supported by evidence-based research. We don’t just publish subjects because they’re popular – we give our readers the theories, balanced arguments and facts as they emerge.
Published seasonally: Spring (March), Summer (June), Autumn (September), Winter (December).
Regular features include:
• Improving fitness, strength, performance and conditioning
• Nutrition, weight loss and weight gain
• Training techniques and programmes
• Injury prevention and rehabilitation
• Fitness education and professional development
• Sports science
• Mind, body and relaxation
• Group fitness and choreography
• Equipment and technology reviews
• Industry news
Due to the level of interactivity, the size of the app may exceed 150MB, which may not download successfully over a 3G connection. Please ensure you have good Wi-Fi access for the download.
Be aware that some interactive elements and web links require an internet connection.
We welcome your feedback on the app and its content. Send your feedback on content to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have technical problems with the app, please email email@example.com
All content is copyright of Fitness Professionals Ltd.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Updates screenshots for 3.5-Inch and 4-Inch
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 08, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fitness Professionals Ltd
- Content: © Fitness Professionals Ltd. Imagery: © istockphoto.com and Fitness Professionals Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.