By Cook App Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*App Store Best of 2013*
Cook is the place to create, share and discover recipes.
It's your very own Cookbook for iPad, fill it with the food you love and share it with family, friends and the world!
"Deliciously easy to use and a feast for the eyes too" - USA Today
"A Gorgeous cookbook app that makes cooking more social" - App Advice
"Cook has something lot of other apps don’t — a heart" - Beautiful Pixels
• Your Cook Book - Customize the front graphic, choose a color and add a caption to tell everyone about your cooking.
• Create Recipes - Add your cherished family recipes, favorite meals or latest discoveries. Type as much or as little as you want, then share it with everyone or keep it just for your close friends.
• A World of Cooking - Head to the Library and grab new books or use Search to discover thousands of recipes from Cooks around the world. There’s more being added all the time.
• Find your Friends - Get suggestions from Facebook or make new friends, keep the best books on your bench so you'll always have the best recipes on hand.
• Share your Recipes - Post any of your awesome creations on the Web through Facebook, Twitter, Email and iMessage.
We hope you enjoy Cook! If you need some help or have some feedback, get in touch:
What's New in Version 1.8.1
An important update to address some issues:
- Saving recipe loses ingredients in some cases.
- Other minor bug fixes.
I'm not inclined to put all my family recipes into this app. There is no way of backing them up or exporting them. I tried to "share" my recipes thinking it would give the step by step recipe but all it does is give you a website link to go to. I'm sorry but I'm not going to wait for an issue to arise before I stop using this app. I'll stop right now, before I have too many recipes in here that I'll have to write down by hand as a backup.
Great Idea but....
It needs more work to get everything straightened up. I started with naming the page and then I decided to rename it a minute later. It got stuck. So I really don't know if the app is cool or not. I had to delete it. Sorry, pal.
This is truly a beautiful designed app. A pleasure to peruse recipes. Recommended!