By Pablo Senabre Blanes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Optimized for iPhone 4 & 4S.
* iPhone 5 version coming soon.
Are you planning to backpack through Europe but you need to spend hours on the internet to collect some basic info about the places you want to visit?
City Dub makes it easy for you, an offline app with useful information about 10 of the most visited European cities by backpackers, which gives you tips on where to eat or sleep and what to see on the lowest budget, with city and public transportation maps included.
Here’s what you get:
• Explore off the beaten track of 10 of the Europe’s most vibrant cities – Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Budapest, Edinburgh, Istanbul, London, Paris, Prague and Rome.
• More than 350 places and images. From the out track sightseeing to the most alternative bars and cafes, including squats and dumpster-diving spots. 10 cities with seven different sections gives a total of more than 350 places to explore.
• Offline. All the information always in your device. Don’t get crazy trying to find a open Wifi, once you arrive to a new city. You’ll have all the information you need off the cloud.
• Low Budget. Trying to get the Budget as low as possible, in each situation. Free sightseeing, dumpster-diving, hitchhiking spots, squats. Getting all the juice of the city, spending as less money as possible.
• City & Metro Maps. Tourist Info closed? No Wifi? The section Tips and Tricks of each city has city center maps and metro, to find yourself in the metropolis.
Included in each city:
• Sightseeing. Tired of those maps from the hostel, explore the hidden Gems of the city.
• Hitchhiking In & Out: Find out the hot spots to get a ride.
• Hostels: Nice, good and cheap it’s our rule. Selected from the best rates and feedbacks from hostelworld.
• Food and Dumpsterdiving: Markets, street food and cheap local bars will show you how to get the best local food, spending as less money as possible or if you think throwing good food should be illegal, find the best dumpster-diving spots.
• Alternative Bars and Cafes: Where are the coolest bars & cafes in town? Explore the alternative night life, Pub Crawls or CouchSurfing Meetings or simply chill out in the most mystical cafes.
• Squats & Workshops: Take fully advantage of the time you spend in a city, you might want to find a good workshop, or some underground exhibition, or just familiarise yourself with the activism and underground culture in each country you visit.
• Tips and trick: Things to have in mind once in the metropolis + Metro & City maps.
- Category: Travel
- Released: Aug 16, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pablo Senabre Blanes
- © nonspectacularstudio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.