Search over 200,000 Wine, Beer and Spirit reviews and ratings from the editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine in one amazingly simple app. Save and share reviews with friends. You can also create your own reviews and notes to track the wines, beers and spirits you try.
Created by the trusted editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the Tasting Guide provides much more than the average wine app. You’ll receive over 2,000 new wine, beer and spirits reviews every month. Also included in the Tasting Guide is premium content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine updated each month and ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Wine Enthusiast Magazine celebrates 30 years of delivering the latest in wine ratings and trends, food and travel, and entertaining, as well as cocktail and spirits. And now the world's best magazine is bringing you all the best wine, beer and spirits ratings in one FREE app.
For questions about the Tasting Guide please email us at TastingGuide@wineenthusiast.net.
Tasting Guide Features
• Search filters help you to find detailed reviews and ratings from the most respected editorial team in the industry.
• Share your favorite reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter as well as via email.
• Keep track of your favorite sips by adding your own reviews. Just snap a picture of your label and save it with your review for easy reference.
• Browse the 2015 Vintage Chart for an easy year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the world's wines.
• Scan a label’s UPC code with a built-in scanner so that you can trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
Receive Premium Content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The Tasting Guide is updated in real-time with articles from the latest issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus exclusive online content. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Also included in the Tasting Guide are our Top Lists including the Top 100 Best Buys, Top 100 Cellar Selections, Enthusiast 100, Top 25 Beers and Top 100 Spirits. Each year our tasting team sifts through thousands of submissions to select the best of the best for coveted inclusion on these lists.
The Tasting Guide includes tips on wine basics, including everything from how-to-read a wine label to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines to the best methods of cooking with wine.
-general maintenance / bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful but needs updating
I just downloaded the app and have begun reading the articles and go thru the helpful features. But please update the restaurant guide and the buying guide. The latest info is for 2015.
Requires email info. Cant use w/o.
Forced account creation
Refused to let me past the first screen until giving them my email or Facebook id to login. I neither have nor want an account. Deleting the app.
- The Wine Enthusiast, Inc.
- 91.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.