Search over 200,000 Wine, Beer and Spirit reviews and ratings from the editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine in one amazingly simple app. Save and share reviews with friends. You can also create your own reviews and notes to track the wines, beers and spirits you try.
Created by the trusted editors of Wine Enthusiast Magazine, the Tasting Guide provides much more than the average wine app. You’ll receive over 2,000 new wine, beer and spirits reviews every month. Also included in the Tasting Guide is premium content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine updated each month and ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Wine Enthusiast Magazine celebrates 30 years of delivering the latest in wine ratings and trends, food and travel, and entertaining, as well as cocktail and spirits. And now the world's best magazine is bringing you all the best wine, beer and spirits ratings in one FREE app.
For questions about the Tasting Guide please email us at TastingGuide@wineenthusiast.net.
Tasting Guide Features
• Search filters help you to find detailed reviews and ratings from the most respected editorial team in the industry.
• Share your favorite reviews with friends on Facebook and Twitter as well as via email.
• Keep track of your favorite sips by adding your own reviews. Just snap a picture of your label and save it with your review for easy reference.
• Browse the 2015 Vintage Chart for an easy year-by-year guide to the overall quality and drinkability of the world's wines.
• Scan a label’s UPC code with a built-in scanner so that you can trigger searches for wine, beer and spirits.
Receive Premium Content from Wine Enthusiast Magazine
The Tasting Guide is updated in real-time with articles from the latest issue of Wine Enthusiast Magazine plus exclusive online content. Receive the latest Wine Enthusiast city guides, recipe and pairing articles, profiles of movers and shakers in wine, beer and spirits and more.
Also included in the Tasting Guide are our Top Lists including the Top 100 Best Buys, Top 100 Cellar Selections, Enthusiast 100, Top 25 Beers and Top 100 Spirits. Each year our tasting team sifts through thousands of submissions to select the best of the best for coveted inclusion on these lists.
The Tasting Guide includes tips on wine basics, including everything from how-to-read a wine label to learning important terms for French, German and Italian wines to the best methods of cooking with wine.
-general maintenance / bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Handy guide to have when shopping for wine
I use this all the time when I am looking in a wine shop for a wine I am not familiar with. I know that I agree most of the time with WE reviews, and know that a wine they rate 88 or above I am most likely going to enjoy. In addition, some of the more comprehensive reviews also give descriptions of the wine flavors, and I know the wording that tells me I will NOT like a wine. Example...not a fan of a wine with tobacco flavors. The app also has vintage chart that helps me to get the most for my wine money. Love this app, and will continue to use it to assist me in finding good wines on the go.
Very helpful but needs updating
I just downloaded the app and have begun reading the articles and go thru the helpful features. But please update the restaurant guide and the buying guide. The latest info is for 2015.
Needs a serious update to the database
This was a great app a few years ago. Unfortunately, the database is sorely outdated with many vintages not listed, and missing some wineries altogether.
- The Wine Enthusiast, Inc.
- 91.5 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Wine Enthusiast Magazine
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.