By Piet Jonas
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Don't miss a bright lunar disk and countdown to the next supermoon events.
A supermoon is a new or full moon (syzygy) which occurs when the Moon is at 90% or greater of its mean closest approach to Earth (perigee). Therefore you can called it a perigee-syzygy event.
During a super full moon the lunar disk appears brighter and bigger than usual.
- show only super full, only super new or both super moon events
- add supermoon events to your calendar
- share event dates via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook
- displays the last supermoon for 12 hours after the event
- support for iPad Pro and the iPAd multitasking
What's New in Version 1.4.0
- 64bit, iOS10 and iPad Pro support
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 1.4.0
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Piet Jonas
- © 2013 Piet Jonas
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.