Elemental Kingdoms (CCG)
By Fedeen Games Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Elemental Kingdoms is a free-to-play collectible card game (CCG) and strategic battle game.
With over 200 cards and runes to choose from, assemble your deck and put it to the ultimate test.
Play against your friends (PvP) and challenge random players to hold the prestige of having the most powerful deck ever created.
"Enjoyable and challenging game to play (…) Put a new spin on CCG!"
"More strategic than most trading card game (TCG) I have played" (Bruce, California)
"Remind me of Magic the Gathering, better than Rage of Bahamut CCG" (Thierry, France)
"Gorgeous illustrations. Plenty of addictive card collecting fun."
Join the Northern Alliance and fight against the Scarlet Nation to restore peace to the four Elemental Kingdoms!
- Collect more than 200 different cards in this CCG! Build the best deck you can, to beat over 250 unique challenges!
- Join a clan and battle it out in the all NEW Kingdom Wars (PvP)!
- Over 80 stages to beat, unlock bonus levels, and explore dungeons!
- Enchant monsters and runes and unlock new abilities to turn the tide of battle!
- Daily login rewards! FREE gold and gems just for logging in! Keep it up, and get a super rare card!
- Ranked matches (PvP) to see where you stand against the top players across the globe! Put your deck to test! Improve your deck to reach the top!
- A game constantly updating with new features and new cards to collect!
Elemental Kingdoms is the most strategic card collecting game (CCG) and continues to grow! Will you be a part of the action?
What's New in Version 1.7.5
- From now on, Clans do NOT need to finish EW to receive ranking rewards.
- Collection Counter: the material cards icon can be clicked to view relative collected number.
- Base protection duration is raised to 50 minutes in KW.
- Add a life reset cool down of 30 seconds during KW.
- New display for total number of cards in the menu.
- Minor bug fixes.
Don't Expect Anything
I've played this game for about two years. It's got a lot of fun elements, but do not expect time to equal money. You cannot beat the pay wall by continually playing. I've earned a ton of cards and tried different deck combinations, but the best cards are hidden behind your wallet.
As long as you go in to this game understanding the end game content can only be played through purchases, then I think you'll be alright.
Paytowin at its finest
This game is fun, it can be strategic and theres decent content. But if you wanna enjoy it along with the cards often times necessary to get any where in the game... get ready to spend some cash. drop rates on good cards are low on a regular and even worse during events. the "best" players arent just lucky they've paid 1000's. so yeah ive paid less than $200 and i dont intend to pay anymore for this unfair game.
Worse game ever
The game is horrible and unstable and what does the dev do about it ? Release good rewards in events that you end up missing due to unplayable game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 1.7.5
- Size: 122 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Fedeen Games Limited
- © 2015 Fedeen Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- gems *1800$19.99
- gems *300$3.99
- gems *800$9.99
- gems *60$0.99
- gems *11000$99.99
- gems *4800$49.99