By Jeffrey Yim
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** Check out our newest game, "Drop Drop Zoo", available now on iOS for FREE! http://itunes.apple.com/app/id984311392 ***
Build a town filled with restaurants from all over the world in Foodie Avenue. You’ll cook food from all cultures using ingredients produced by your own town. Create a world famous food destination and earn money by completing food orders from visiting foodies.
Follow the adventures of Remy, the aspiring chef, and help him build the restaurants of his dreams. Play along as he meets new friends like Harry the amateur cook, and Vera the mischievous troublemaker. Help his friends to earn money and unlock new restaurants.
Build restaurants from all cultures such as american, british, chinese, japanese, korean, greek, indian, and vietnamese cuisine.
Make all kinds of food such as hamburgers, chow mein, kimchi, fish and chips, cotton candy, taramosalata, salmon nigiri, butter chicken, fajita and pho.
- Build restaurants from all cultures
- Cook delicious food with ingredients all produced by your own town
- Go on adventures with a cast of friends: Remy the aspiring chef, Harry the loud amateur cook, Vera the mischievous troublemaker, Harold the pursuer of fine foods, Owen the competitive eater, and Liz the investigative food blogger.
- Fulfill food orders from hungry foodies
- Play minigames to earn coins, and tickets
- Expand the land to build even more restaurants
iPod Touch 4th Gen not supported
- Category: Games
- Released: Oct 10, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeffrey Yim
- © 2013 Jeffrey Yim & Bernie Wong
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Zigs$1.99