"Bravura - Quest Rush is a ton of fun. [...] you'll most likely be hacking and slashing away with a smile on your face." - Touch Arcade (Rating: 4/5) -
"Consistently simple to play but not necessarily easy to win, Bravura – Quest Rush is a very pleasant experience." - 148apps.com (Rating: 4/5) -
"iFanzine Verdict: Bravura - Quest Rush takes elements of endless runner gameplay – minus the randomized stages – and mixes them with RPG style party and leveling mechanics, in the process creating something unique and engaging." - AppAdvice (Rating: 4/5) -
Rush into an Adventure full of side-scrolling RPG Frenzy!
Quest Rush is an innovative time-driven action game mixed with RPG elements.
Rush through fast-paced stages of side-scrolling action - each stage lasts about 90 seconds and your goal is to complete all the quests as you slay through hordes of monsters while helping innocent bystanders.
Fight against TIME to save the day and become the ultimate fantasy hero!
You will be dazzled by the lightning-quick stages and challenging time-based mechanics making Bravura - Quest Rush’s gameplay super addictive, like in a fun and exciting casual running game.
- Experience a side-scrolling Action RPG with fast-paced gameplay
- Collect and customize your party with a unique “Companion System”
- Harness time as the key that dynamically affects high scores, stage difficulty and quests
- Unlock plenty of powers and goodies to break new records
- Challenge the extra Frontier stages, featuring random quests and rare loot
- Tap to interact, swipe to unleash special attacks with intuitive touch controls
- Enjoy cartoon graphics, sporting visually stunning 2D backgrounds enriched with a convex mirror effect
Support e-mail address: email@example.com
Universal build. Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, the new iPad and the iPad with Retina display.
- Fixed a crash that occurs on the newest versions of iOS.
- 64-bit support.
Ratings and Reviews
This game has a lot of characters and almost feels like an auto runner crossed with an RPG--you customize your party and complete quests--but when you're actually playing it, it is just poking things when they appear on the screen. I was kind of sucked into it at first because it has systems to learn, characters and classes to learn the strengths of, etc., but I got bored really quick.
Great idea, but infuriating execution
An enjoyable concept and design, but once you get a few levels up, the gestures are so similar, and are required with such speed that failure is constant. As example, swipe left-to-right and you'll charge attack (rarely advised at these levels), but if you swipe upper left-to-lower right, you attack at a distance. When you're having to tap and swipe numerous times per second, that slight shift in gesturing can get quite muddled.
My suggestion to the creators would be to overhaul the gestures, and possibly lessen/remove tapping items.
Gorgeous + Fun
I don't understand the negative reviews. The game is gorgeous (definitely retina), has responsive controls, and a pretty wide variety for gameplay. My only complaint is the usual IAP crap, but it just seems to be faster unlocks for things you get by beating levels (not grind).
- Digital Tales S.r.l.
- 94.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Digital Tales S.r.l.
- In-App Purchases
- GEM PACK 1 $1.99
- GEM PACK 3 $5.99
- GEM PACK 2 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.