LEGO® Friends Story Maker
By The LEGO Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With LEGO® Friends Story Maker, creative storytellers (kids ages 6+) can write, create, publish and share their own beautiful multimedia stories. Easy tools like drag & drop, stickers, voice recording, text, emoticons, and backgrounds make every story come alive!
* No in-app purchases! Everything is absolutely FREE
* PLEASE NOTE: If you upgrade from version 1.x.x to 2.x.x, you can no longer edit your stories from previous versions. Those stories will appear in a read only format. You can still edit any new stories you create with version 2.x.x
* Drag and drop 100+ LEGO Friends play sets, accessories, pets - and of course Mia, Emma, Andrea, Stephanie, Olivia and all the other Heartlake City mini-dolls - for limitless storytelling fun!
* Kickstart your storytelling with the Story Starters feature.
* Bring your stories to life with cute emoticons and speech bubbles.
* Publish and share without exporting to iBooks: just use the new In-app book reader. You can find all your stories on your bookshelf in the app.
* Turn and scale sets and accessories just the way you want.
* Decorate with dozens of different stickers - music, butterflies, paw prints, hearts, and stars.
* Write or record your story: play all the parts yourself, or ask your friends to help you!
Appropriate for kids ages 6+
No extra in-app purchases
No third party advertisements
Parental gate to LEGO.com website content
Worried about spelling? Don’t be! If you have a story to tell, just start writing!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
NEW – Add new LEGO Friends backgrounds, mini-dolls, pets and accessories to your storytelling adventures.
CHANGE IT BACK TO THE OLD VERSION
This app was good, then you had an update, and now it is not a story maker anymore, it is a picture maker. Now it is so stupid. It used to be good, and for all ages, now it is for 2 year olds, who can't type. They TOTALLY dumped it down, from being a creative app to a boring picture thingermigdoodle I only put five stars so you will read this.
I love making books but
I recorded this but I can't even play with my records I can't even here a thing but I like this game so get this game
Fun and a little bad
It is really fun but when i sometimes play it, it exits out and I have to go in again. It also has less decorations last update i had a lot of decorations and locations. My favorite was the pool one.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 03, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 245 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LEGO Systems, Inc
- © 2014 The LEGO Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.