pCloud - Cloud Storage
By PCLOUD LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
pCloud is the place, where you can save photos, videos and documents and access them anywhere you go. You will get up to 20 GB to extend the storage of your iPhone and easily access and share your latest content with friends and family. Preview your entire photo backup collection, rewatch your favorite HD videos and listen to your personal music playlists on the go. You'll always have the latest version of your files at the palm of your hand. All of the files you have in pCloud will be immediately available on your iPhone, iPad, Mac and your Windows computer.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20 GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all of your files
- Automatic Upload - Ensure an automatic backup of your photos and videos
- No file size limit - Upload Full HD files without worrying about their size
- No space limit - Go Premium and get up to 1 TB for your entire digital collection
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at the fastest speed achievable by your Internet provider.
- Offline access - Mark any file as "Favorite" and use it when you have no Internet connection
- Upload links - Allow your friends to upload files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Download links - Instantly share files with your friends and colleagues through simple links
- Military-grade file security - Enable pCloud Crypto and ensure the file security of your files, 24/7
pCloud offers a premium subscription plans through the app. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a price according to your country. The price will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Free plan: $0 (free forever)
- Premium plan: 500 GB storage for $4.17/mo (annual payment) or $4.99/mo (monthly payment)
- Premium Plus plan: 2 TB storage for $8.33/mo (annual payment) or $9.99/mo (monthly payment)
- pCloud Crypto: $3.99/mo (annual payment) or $4.99/mo (monthly payment)
Terms of service: https://www.pcloud.com/terms_and_conditions.html
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.30.1
• Bug fixes and under-the-hood improvements.
Please, share with us your thoughts on pCloud by rating us in the App Store. We appreciate your feedback and work constantly on improving our service.
i'm the only one w one so like..
is this shi legit?
So far mostly good
The one tragic flaw is this: the native app directs you to the web-based mobile app for some things, like download stats. The web site then tries to get you to open the native app. This is really annoying and pointless. Either build it into the native app, or stop directing users back to the native app.
I've only deducted one star for this, because everything else is really good (so far). But if it's not fixed I may deduct more later.
The four stars is not for pCloud itself, which gets 5 stars.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 1.30.1
- Size: 77.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: PCLOUD LTD
- © pCloud LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Plus$9.99
- pCloud Crypto$4.99
- 100GB Storage$4.99
- Premium Plus$99.99
- pCloud Crypto$47.99
- 300GB Storage$14.99
- 300GB Storage$149.99