Ready for a spine-tingling sequel to your favorite adventure? Plunge into Nightmares from the Deep: The Siren’s Call, an epic adventure featuring frightening foes and heart-pounding twists!
When Sarah Black, curator at the Caribbean Naval Museum, receives a mysterious package, she is unwittingly drawn into an ancient conflict. As she begins to remove an artifact from the package, assailants instantly descend on the museum and snatch it. In disbelief, Sarah realizes that yet again she is falling headfirst into a nightmare from the deep! Soon she finds herself on the shores of Kingsmouth, a forgotten fishing village with an incredible secret. A would-be messenger reveals the sad truth: he and the town’s other denizens are gradually turning into ghoulish, mutated ocean creatures. And this curse was cast by none other than Mayor Murray and the old sea-devil himself, Davy Jones! Answer the siren’s call to save this beleaguered village and defeat Davy Jones, Mayor Murray and his pet sea monster, the Kraken!
TRY IT FREE, THEN UNLOCK THE FULL ADVENTURE FROM WITHIN THE GAME!
● Thrilling storyline and awesome artwork
● 48 enigmatic locations
● Over 400 objects to find
● 20 hidden object scenes
● 28 amazingly diverse mini-games
● 30 fantastic achievements
● Game Center Support
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Polish
Sign up now for a weekly round-up of the best from G5 Games! www.g5e.com/e-mail
*** G5 Games - New Game Apps Every Week! ***
Collect them all! Search for "g5" in iTunes!
▶ Games Navigator – By G5 Games
▶ The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
▶ Letters From Nowhere: A Hidden Object Mystery
▶ Dream Catchers: The Beginning
▶ Nightmares from the Deep™: Davy Jones, Collector's Edition
▶ Virtual City Playground® HD
▶ The Island Castaway®: Lost World™
▶ Stand O’ Food® City: Virtual Frenzy
▶ Brave Tribe: Village and Farm Building and Management
▶ Supermarket Management 2
VISIT US: www.g5e.com
WATCH US: www.youtube.com/g5enter
FIND US: www.facebook.com/g5games
FOLLOW US: www.twitter.com/g5games
G5 End User License Supplemental Terms: http://www.g5e.com/G5_End_User_License_Supplemental_Terms
Plunge into an epic adventure to save a beleaguered village and defeat Davy Jones, Mayor Murray and his pet sea monster, the Kraken!
- Minor improvements
- Minor bugs fixed
Join the G5 email list and be the first to know about sales, news and game releases! www.g5e.com/e-mail
Ratings and Reviews
Even better than the first!
I'm probably way behind others in finding these games, but I like G5 and thought I'd give it a go. So I'm playing the 2nd game of the series & so far it's even better than the 1st. I love almost everything about it. The mini-games inside the big game. Graphics are amazing. I feel like I'm really looking at a real person. Would have given 5 stars but just like the 1st game, I hate the constant running around wasting time going from one area to the other. I'd love to see the game have the same amount of playing time but just give one hint & jump from the current area your playing right to the next area your suppose to play.
One of the BEST GAMES OF THE YEAR!!!!
I played this game when it originally came out on the Big Fish gaming site. I was blown away by this game and soon realized that it was fast becoming the standard by which I measured all other games. Quite simply, this is the future of adventure games. The technology, creativity, innovation, cut scenes and music are flawless. I couldn't resist playing it again on my IPad and was very happy I did as it becomes a totally new experience. If you are a fan go adventure games... Then this game is a MUST. Don't miss it!!
Fantastic, held my attention...
Another hit! I couldn't put it down. My iPad went with me everywhere. At first I was a bit put off because there wasn't a guide, however, as the game went along I like it better. No cheat sheets, lol. I felt like $6.99 was a bit too much for the game, since the first on was $1.99. Never take advantage of the buyer or you my loose them. Anyway, this series is well worth buying. Now, I am off to play number 3. Hope I can find a series as worthy as these.
- G5 Entertainment AB
- 983.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 - 2017 Artifex Mundi Ltd. Published by G5 Entertainment AB. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Collector’s Edition $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.