Perfect Weather - NOAA Radar and 7 Day Forecast
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A beautifully balanced view of the weather. Perfect Weather was designed for use in the United States.
Some weather apps are overloaded with information. Others are designed to be pretty rather than useful. Perfect Weather strikes the right balance. It gives you a quick, clear overview of the conditions you care most about.
All the weather info you need at a glance:
• 7 day forecast
• Weather maps with radar and clouds
• Detailed current conditions
• Temperature chart with hourly forecast pop-up
Clear interface that’s easy to use:
• See temperatures in all locations at once
• Switch quickly between locations
• View and share severe weather alerts
More advanced apps still have their place, if you want to see a drought map or some other technical data, but Perfect Weather provides a quick, clear look at the most important stuff.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
- Fixed error in data feed
- 100% precipitation no longer truncated
- Fixed issues with weather map opacity changes
- Duplicate city names are now allowed (e.g. Austin, TX and Austin, MN)
- Fixed time zone issues that would cause missing data
- Added support for more launch URLs (perfectweather://position/1)
- Additional enhancements and bug fixes
If you like Perfect Weather, please take a moment to leave a review. If not please send your feedback to email@example.com
Clean, functional, perfect
I'm a bit of a weather app junkie. Or, I should say "I was". Perfect Weather is the exact app I would design if I knew anything about creating apps.
Also, a big "kudos" for not popping up an annoying invitation to rate. Shows your confidence and pride in your work, a rare thing with a lot of app developers today.
Beautiful UI and Simple
Beautiful, simple, and works great! What else could you ask for? Great folding UI design, active NOAA weather maps, great forecast UI with hourly slider for more details, and many more slick features. A must download weather app! I have added this to my home screen!
Nice design, missing key feature
I like this app a lot—it's great for a quick look at the weather. But it really, really needs a location pin of the selected location on the map display, and a button to re-center on the selected location if you've moved the view away from that location.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 07, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Contrast Apps LLC
- © Contrast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.