Fitlist - Workout Log, Fitness Tracker & Exercise Journal with Routines for Bodybuilding, Weightlifting, Gym & Strength Training
By Fitmobi, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track your workouts more easily than ever with Fitlist for your iPhone and Apple Watch. Join 300,000+ using Fitlist daily to track their workouts and achieve their fitness goals. Fitlist is designed to be used while you work out and perfect for anyone doing any type of exercise - bodybuilding, cardio, crossfit, triathlons, circuit training, sports, running, weight loss. Track as little or as much as you want, view your progress and earn rewards doing it.
Our users love Fitlist, here's what they are saying:
"I absolutely LOVE this app!"
"This is easily the best and prettiest fitness app."
"I love Fitlist"
"I love using your app for its ease and simplicity. It beats carrying a book to the gym"
Here are some of the amazing features:
• Paperless workouts.
We made it as easy as possible to add, track and complete exercises with as little effort as possible all during a workout - even while wearing an armband. If we made it any easier, we'd be exercising for you.
• Create Workouts Easily
With the tap of a button, quickly add any exercise from our list of over 1000 to build a workout in seconds. Reorder exercises by dragging, delete by swiping.
• Track While You Work Out
Tracking a workout has never been easier, tap one button to begin a workout. As you exercise log weight or reps for strength training, minutes and distance for cardio. Works with your armband on.
• Beautiful Calendar View
All of your workouts are stored in an easy to navigate calendar, so you can see all of your past workouts with the swipe of a finger.
• Multiple Exercise Types
From cardio activities like running, walking or your favorite circuit training to weightlifting exercises like the bench press, we let you track them all.
• Create Your Own Exercises
Can't find your exercise? No problem, create your own! Just name it, choose a couple options and get back to exercising.
• Plan Future Workouts
If you have a busy training schedule you can plan tomorrow's workout, all of next week's or even all of next month's!
• Add Workout Notes
Easily add additional comments, instructions and notes to any of your exercises.
• Earn Real Rewards
Just for some extra motivation, by exercising we'll reward you with mPoints for many different fitness achievements. mPoints can be redeemed for real rewards like gift cards, prizes or charitable donations.
• Automatic Workout Timers
We've built in timers to help you keep track of your rest or count down specific exercise durations, these timers work even with music on and start automatically when you finish a set.
• Advanced workout creation and editing
Fitlist gives you the flexibility to save, create and edit your workouts with as much or as little detail as you want. Plan just the exercise, or go as a far as planning the sets, reps, weight and rest.
• View Detailed Exercise History and Progress
Quickly view past exercise progress with the tap of a button to see how you are progressing over time and view your history in beautiful chart views. (Premium Only)
• Share your workouts
Send your workouts to friends nearby using Airdrop (requires airdrop compatible phone) and post your completed workouts directly to Facebook!
• Works with Apple Health
Fitlist can share calories burned from exercises, exercise distance, height and weight using Apple health.
• Upgrade to Fitlist Premium (one time purchase) for even more features including:
- Save unlimited workout routines
- View detailed exercise history
- View progress charts for all exercises
- Export data
- Access pre-built workouts
- Securely back up all of your Fitlist data (Fitlist account required)
- Use Fitlist without any ads
Want to request a feature? Let us know email@example.com or @fitlistapp on Twitter.
Like us on facebook at facebook.com/fitlistapp
Fitlist — amazingly simple, or simply amazing?
What's New in Version 1.3.4
New and improved charts and stats!
- We replaced our bar graphs with much nicer line charts
- Added 1 rep max chart for strength exercises
- Now you can access even more statistics and summary charts from your dashboard by tapping on each row for activity, strength, distance and calories
- We now have a history view for all exercises, this can be accessed by tapping the calendar icon on the main list screen.
Other bug fixes and improvements including:
- Added an option to always load last completed sets when loading workouts (enable on the settings page- NOTE: this does not yet work on Apple Watch)
- Added 'Do this workout button' to make starting a saved workout easier
- Custom strength exercises can now be tracked by duration
- Fixes for Apple Watch crashes
- Fixes for multiple supersets
- Fixes for load last with international formats
If you love the update, please be kind and leave us a 5 star review.
What do you want us to build next?
If you have feedback or suggestions, as always please just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 02, 2015
- Version: 1.3.4
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Fitmobi, LLC
- © 2015 Fitmobi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fitlist Premium$4.99
- Unlimted Routines$1.99
- Charts & History$1.99
- Pre-built Workout Routines$1.99
- Ad Free$2.99