Turn a boring trainer ride into a fun outdoor adventure experience with the Rouvy app.
ROUVY - INDOOR CYCLING REALITY
Ride real routes from the most beautiful places in the world! Rouvy allows you to compete in a race or train virtually anywhere with anyone! Using augmented reality, the app virtually brings remote riders together onto any road on the planet through animated 3D objects in 2D real videos. All you need is your bike and compatible trainer.
HOW TO CONNECT
For the best experience pair Rouvy to a smart or interactive trainer with brands like CycleOps, Wahoo Fitness, TACX, ELITE, Kinetic and more. You can also connect the Rouvy App using a classic trainer with a speed sensor or power meter. Check the compatibility of your setup here.
ENJOY 14-DAYS FREE TRIAL
Access and try all Rouvy features for free and with no credit card required.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MOST FEATURED APP FOR INDOOR CYCLING
• Augmented Routes - Premium video routes with animated 3D Objects and Riders based on augmented reality (available in Public Beta)
• Virtual routes - Thousands of High-quality GPS synced video routes from the most famous and beautiful places for cycling. You can also create your own route and share it with friends.
• Workouts - Variety of structured workouts based on power intervals. Create your own workout or follow Rouvy Guides with premium video footage. You can also sync your TrainingPeaks workouts.
• Career - Stay motivated all year long as you build your career on Rouvy. Become a Legend and enjoy exciting rewards (up to $10,000 in some of the best training products Rouvy partners have to offer) as you progress in your career.
• Challenges - Find and enjoy non-stop fun and friendly competition as you improve and become a better cyclist. Enjoy some exciting prizes (up to $10,000 in value) for branded challenges!
• Advanced Pedal Analytics - Improve your pedal technique with Rouvy Virtues.
•Training Diary - manage and analyze your training agenda and share it with your friends within the Rouvy community
• Route and Workout Creator - Create your own workout or video route in Rouvy editor, you can monitor your actual power output compared to the planned intensity.
• Group Rides - Don´t ride alone on your trainer, join or create a group and have fun by riding together in the Augmented Routes.
• Online Races - Improve your performance by chasing others. Nothing beats seeing your competitors in front of you. Take a part of the Online Race or invite others to your own.
• Synchronize your training data with Strava, TrainingPeaks or other training apps.
- New online races (Available in the new UI for both standard and augmented routes)
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Still haven’t gotten this app to work
I was excited to try this app when I head about it. I just got a smart trainer and I was exploring a lot of different programs to use with it including: Zwift, Bkool, and FulGaz. I’ve been able to successfully use all three of those options, but absolutely no luck with Rouvy.
There have been a whole host of issues with Rouvy. First, there’s no Mac OS option, so if you’re a Mac user, good luck! I’ve tried using Parallels to run Windows 10 - that didn’t work (couldn’t connect the trainer or other sensors - even after selecting the ‘share Bluetooth’ option). Second, I tried using the app on iPad, but getting the sensors connected is a massive pain (expect to waste about 25-30 minutes to get this to work). If you do manage to get it connected (awesome work! Getting to this point is a major hassle), the screen has the edges clipped of on the left and right sides (if you have your iPad connected to the tv. I’ve tried both cable connection and AirPlay with the same result. I’ve also tried playing with the aspect ratios on the tv). Finally, in case you’ve managed to give this hunk of garbage a chance up to this point, the video quality is choppy.
I’ve been sorely disappointed with this program. My advice to anyone new to the smart trainer world - AVOID ROUVY! Go with something much more reliable - which in my experience has been Zwift and FulGaz.
Can’t even create an account
Trying to sign up on iPad, first, it does landscape view only which is fine for in app but creating interface errors with sign up.
Second, the cursor is bouncing around between sign up fields (jumps to confirm password box and the first paid box is grayed out). When I try to reload and start over it now says username and email are taken / no longer available. Junk app.
Email Verification Link doesn’t even work
Step one to starting your free trail is verifying your email through an email verification link. Well I tried multiple times but the link provided came back “not found” so I have been unable to do anything on the app thus far. I emailed their support team and received a generic response with links to articles that were no help. I have friends that use this app and speak highly of it. Completely frustrating I can’t even start my free trail because of a bad link. Very disappointed!!
- SportSoft, spol. s r.o.
- 475.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Czech, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 VirtualTraining s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $7.99
- Rouvy Standard via iTunes $74.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.