Project Management with natural gestures on the Gantt chart, designed for the small touchscreens. Synchronizing projects across multiple devices and sharing projects across teams, AND supports Microsoft Project Plan integration.
* BUSINESS SECURITY:
User-generated projects are stored at the user's discretion on the device or the iCloud Drive of the users.
* Feature video https://youtu.be/Ean-OpZkhEQ
* No in-app purchases
* QuickPlan is being enhanced continuously based on the best practices of experts and ideas from users.
QuickPlan makes project scheduling super easier than ever. NATURAL GESTUREs and keyboard shortcuts use on a clean, and smooth user interface makes project maintenance easier, faster and more efficient than ever before. Visualize, maintain and simplify projects on Gantt charts, layout tasks, arrange your project calendar and resources, track task status - it's easier than you think, all at your fingertips with a minimum of effort and learning.
QuickPlan supports to export projects to Image, Excel, PDF, Microsoft Project, WBS files, AND to import projects from Microsoft Project (in XML format), WBS, Mindmap, and Excel files. Plans can be synchronized across multiple devices via iCloud Drive and can be shared across teams and devices via AirDrop, Email, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
* QuickPlan is now available for the macOS, at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1071586133 (download 15 days of the free trial from https://quickplan.app/trial, and try all the features before buying).
QuickPlan fine-tunes the best features of Microsoft Project Plan and re-purposes them for the iPhone - without the complexity - bringing INTUITIVE and discoverable project maintenance to users of all experience levels.
## EFFICIENT MAINTENANCE
· Nature gestures to lay out the task, change outline level, sequence, zoom, collapse, expand, etc.
· Dynamic context menu system makes planning reality on a small touchscreen
· Batch input
· The most smooth Gantt chart app on a clean user interface
· Context based editing on the outline, Gantt chart, and update panels
## STRONG PLANNING
· Multiple projects, display as tile, with duplication support
· Organize tasks in REAL task groups and sub-projects
· Task color, icon, contact and the necessary task fields
· Four outline levels (plus sub-project, totally eight outline levels)
. Gesture-based task link maintenance
. Lock editing, Row height
. Project currency, charge rate, project resource, calendar, task date policy
## TREE and LIST
· Display in tree
· Display as list style with Sorting and Filtering supports
## UI CUSTOMISATION
· Task column title and visibility customizations
· Taskbar style
· Export to Image, PDF, Microsoft Excel(3 sheets) files
· Options to customize exporting
· Sync projects across iOS and Mac devices via iCloud Drive
· Microsoft Project file (in XML format) exporting and importing
· Mobiliked WBS file importing and exporting
· Import from Microsoft Excel, iThought Map files
· Export and import projects across multiple devices and teams
· Via Airdrop, Dropbox, Box, and iTunes.
· Supports to create a partial plan for particular project members
· The partial plan will only include the tasks for the specific members
· Today widget and in-app today list
· Local Notification
QuickPlan simplifies the complexity of project planning, which sets ease as the primary goal in organizing your professional projects, plans, efforts, goals, and life. The best project planning app for the iPhone
· Initialize plan, discuss, present and share, export to Microsoft Project plan for future work
· Strategic planning
· Import MS Project file (in XML format) and reporting, tracking
· Plan new ideas
· Schedule and confirm actions at meetings
· Discuss, schedule, and assign tasks
· Track project progress
QuickPlan for iPad is separated at https://itunes.apple.com/app/id621375878
QuickPlan for iPhone 9.1 brings some tiny enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good portable replacement for MS Project.
I’m a Technical Project Manager, Product Manager and ScrumMaster. Having this app on my phone really helps me plan, maintain and adjust resources when I’m away from my laptop. The UX feels like Microsoft Project without the complex overhead. I’ve been using this for nearly a month to manage personal and work relate projects. It’s simple to use, intuitive for beginners and have the common used fields out of the box. The major issue I have and the reason stopping me from giving it 5 stars is that the app crashes when trying to add two or more resources. The crash is constant and very annoying. Luckily the last change does get saved before it crash so you don’t have to redo things.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the trouble! Version 8.9 fixes this issue. Thanks for using QuickPlan.
Support is off shore and very difficult
Took Test drive with a purchase of app. Embedded marketing in body of emails, can't have that in emails to customer..... very obvious emails are sent to other country. I get very frustrated answering the same question and sending the same pics and getting responses about PDFs and exporting. So maybe I can get my answer this way. In the app for iPhone and iPad can I remove the marketing in the body of the email. NOT exporting a PDF , the email "task" option. We have a lot on project managers that send project status 30-40 times a day and deleting out all the extra verbiage is time consuming. My second question is removing the financials embedded info
Used for Project Management Capstone
This is a simple, effective and surprisingly powerful scheduling software that can be used in lieu of MS Projects (and on the mobile platform). Since graduating, I have used on real world projects as a consultant, keeping myself more organized and efficient.
I would like to see a more precise scheduling options that would allow to schedule tasks as hours instead of days to complete a single tasks. But the overall usability of this app results in a 5 star rating.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.