"Words cannot express how insanely fun it is…” - Touch Arcade (5/5 stars)
Watch the world blast by you in your solar powered glider and try to keep pace with the setting sun, while avoiding deadly collisions further and further into a strange and dangerous landscape.
Upgrade your ship by completing challenges and learn to adapt to a world that changes daily. Compete on local and global leaderboards against friends and the world... but in the end the sun always wins.
- Race at insane speeds through an infinite world that changes every day
- Complete objectives to unlock upgrades and level-up your ship (25 levels)
- Customize your ship with attachments like faster turning and decals
- Unlock two ultra-hard worlds as you level-up
- Added free new game mode: "Sunrise." Play in a beautiful new environment with a focus on relaxing, zen-like gameplay. No highscores, no speed boosts - just endless flow
- Added several beautiful new portal worlds. The portal world will update every 24 hours.
- Added 3D Touch support for newer iOS devices.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
An absolutely blistering sensation of speed lies at the core of this intriguing mash-up of racing game and infinite runner. As you guide a futuristic ship toward the horizon by tapping either side of the screen to steer, you have to whip around obstacles and snare energy boosts to stay alive. Some sessions are over in seconds, some triumphantly stretch into minutes. Spare, modern graphics set the perfect mood as you inevitably become obsessed with zooming just a little bit farther on your next run.
I love this game I have it on my PlayStation. I use to play it all the time and when I saw I could get it on my phone I was ecstatic. My one and only gripe about it so far is that you can only touch to move. I think the game would be more fun and more interactive with the accelerometer. I really hope you guys have an update adding that to the list of controls. Also I'm not 100% sure on this I just got it the yesterday but I haven't noticed the field change at all like it does on console. I'm not sure if this is due to me just not having it long enough for it to change or what. But if it doesn't that would also be another concern.
Td;lr: please add accelerometer option to list of controls.
Astoundingly Well Made
You see my 4 out of 5 stars? Well, here's why: I was extremely cautious in buying this game, I rarely buy games, especially for $5. I got it, and was immediately very UN-satisfied with my purchase. BUT, after 20 or so minutes, I began to understand the games cool features and interesting gameplay, and now I LOVE IT. I also never write reviews so trust me, this is a good game. I wouldn't say it's worth $5. Maybe $3, but I still think you should buy it. So why 4 stars? I simply thing there could be more color to the game. Literal color. Anyways, cheers and have fun rocking on in that plane!!
- FlippFly LLC
- 151.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Flippfly LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.