Ferris Mueller's Day Off
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Forever Lost: Episode 3 will be released on the 9th of July, 2015! http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/forever-lost-episode-3-the-release-date-edition/
From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 1 million downloads worldwide!
“Life moves pretty fast.” says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. “If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
Ferris Mueller’s Day Off — the latest point’n’click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It’s full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, “We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.”
• Inspired by classic point’n’click adventure games and the love of great 80’s films.
• Colourful hand drawn artwork.
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A fantastic soundtrack by Richard Moir that also includes the music of Franc Cinelli.
• A built in hint system included at no extra cost to ensure you never get stuck for too long.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
• “reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures” - 148 Apps
• "if you’re a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
• "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.0.1
* Minor Bug Fixes
* Can now signup to our newsletter, to find out about future games, directly from within the game!
Thank you so much for downloading and playing Ferris Mueller, if you'd like to see more games from us please consider leaving a review in the store, it really helps!
p.s. Don't worry, Forever Lost: Episode 3 is coming!
I REALLY want to rate this 5 stars, but...
This game has I retesting and hard puzzles, and is absolutely hilarious. I love all of the cultural references, from breaking bad to '80s movies to many other adventure games. BUT it has a major glitch. I played a few hours last night and got probably 1/4 the way through. I go to play today, though, and it keeps taking me back to the first scene. I can see where my old game was saved, but I can only write over it, like I did accidentally with my more recent save. It makes no sense! I want to play this game but I'll never be able to do it in one sitting! Waiting anxiously for a software update!
This game often freezes and I have to close app and retry the next day or after restarting my phone. Always happens when using hints. It's frustrating.
Glitch in Glitch's game
Glitch games is really an appropriate name considering the problems with this game. The game locks up in the hints section and has to be restarted every time. Apparently locking up has been a problem for a while according to the ratings.
Then again, maybe it's supposed to have a glitch. Anyway, I'm deleting it....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 09, 2014
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 206 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2014 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.