Meet Boo, your very own virtual pet! Enjoy countless hours of fun in this addictive and entertaining game brought to you by Tapps Games!
Each Boo is like a real pet that needs lots of attention, and your task is to take care of it in the best way possible. Feed it, wash it, take care of its health, put it to sleep and play with your Boo - while you have lots of fun with over 20 thrilling mini games that will surely keep you entertained and your Boo happy as a puppy!
If your Boo is hungry, you can find an array of delicious and nutritious food in the pantry: from yummy tacos to some tender barbecue ribs, or even a portion of octopus sashimi if you’re in the mood for a more exotic food!
You can also dress up your boo any way you like! Go to his closet and style it like your favourite movie or book character! Choose its hair and accessories, from top hats to a regal crown, or even a leprechaun hat! From formal to fun - and every style in between! You can buy new accessories to customize your Boo as you level up!
Your boo will get dirty from time to time, and like any other pet, a bath is necessary! Taking care of your pet also entails giving it some medication whenever needed, and you can play with magic potions and energy drinks! You can also decorate its house with fun posters and decorative rugs - not to mention redo the walls with beautiful wallpaper and some fancy flooring!
• ADOPT your Boo, give it a special name and watch it grow up! It’s so cute!
• DRESS it up with countless outfits to give your Boo the best look! Just they way you want!
• FEED Boo with candy, cookies, fruits, pizza or even sushi for a treat! Yummy!
• TICKLE, play keepie uppie, trampoline or jump rope with your Boo to keep it happy and smiling!
• TUCK your Boo in when the day is over and Boo is tired!
• BATHE your Boo to keep it clean and happy!
• DECORATE every room of your Boo's house with dozens of awesome items!
Have fun with exciting mini games and earn coins to buy items and food for your Boo!
• Boo Finder - Find the missing Boos
• Boo Balloons - Pop all the balloons
• Boo Mix - Match Boos in a 2048 style game
• Piano Boo - Tap the Boos and avoid the white tiles
• Flap Boo - Flap your wings and help Boo fly
• Boo Hop - Jump as high as you can with your Boo in a platform game
• And many more!
DOUBLE COINS - SUBSCRIPTION
- All subscriptions automatically unlock ad removal and double profit in minigames
- Subscriptions are $4.99 USD monthly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the currently package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
Ratings and Reviews
It's a great app!
This app was very close to 4 stars however because even though it's a wonderful, cute game there could be some fixes. First off, everything is overpriced! Not all people have hundreds of thousands of coins to spare! Most people do not like to spend real money on games like this. This game is meant to be a fun, cute game! Please give us a little more access to expensive things without having to spend real money. Secondly, my favorite mini game is Boo Hop! I think that's what it's called. It has red jump boosters. But sometimes when you bounce on one it boosts you up to somewhere where there are no platforms to land on which is really unfair. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch and would be very glad to have it fixed. Next, you Boo takes way to long to recharge. The Energy of your Boo goes down twice as fast as it recharges. Energy drinks are expensive as well! Which also relates back to my first point. Lastly, the community! It would be amazing to be able to actually communicate with other Boos at the community instead of just being able to walk around and shake trees for minuscule prizes while being badgered with nice computer programmed comments. You could add some events to do with other people at the community like places to eat with them or mini games with other Boos! Other than these few problems My Boo is a wonderful, addicting, adorable game and I hope you take my comment into consideration when making updates for the game.
The game is good but...
I love the game, I’ll add just a few things. The boos are cute once you get them, Some of the items are overpriced, like the sets for boos, They cost like thousands of coins, and sometimes I don’t have enough coins to buy them, The minigames are really fun, but for some you have to reach some levels to unlock them, The clothes selection is great, The community is great, too, But I think that you can add more to the park. like a playground, or a pool. All there is in the park is just a few trees, and a fountain in the middle, There is a lot of boos in there, but I’m wondering how to talk in there, but I realized that there was game operators talking, I think when you tap the community button, there should be a few communities to visit, Your friends and family are there and you can talk, There is restaraunts there, There’s a pizzeria, a Chinese restaurant, a bakery, a fruit and vegetable stand, and a drink shop. Although some restaurants have levels you need to reach. The potion shop is a good selection. but energy drinks are too expensive, I sometimes can’t get the amount I need, The foods in the stand are great and a little expensive. but I have enough. So far the game is good. P.S. By the way, the community is fake, That’s the problem, All you get to do is walk around, and shake trees, It isn’t fair that the fake boos in the community get to chat and we don’t. Get rid of the fake boos and let us talk,
LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!(but you need to fix some stuff)
I enjoy this game. Whenever I play, I can’t stop. There is one thing I would fix. The ads in the game are SUPER annoying. It distracts you from the game. But also, I was wondering, how many levels are there? My Boo is awesome, but just that little error, doesn’t make it perfect. Nothing is perfect though. My Boo is really fun. Since I’m writing the review right now, I really want to play My Boo. And I just realized, I have one more question, Can MY Boo talk in the community? All the other boos can. I just don’t think it’s fair. Oh, and I forgot something. Let’s say I buy all the food, and My Boo doesn’t want any. What do I do? If I were to add anything to the game, I would add more mini games, clothes, and food. And more colors. Let me explain about the colors. So basically in the tutorial, it said to pick a hairstyle, I did. Then to pick a color for the hair, I picked purple. Then it said to pick a color for the Boo, None of the colors matched my Boo’s hair color. So I went back to the hairstyle, and it didn’t let me pick a new color. So I just went with Salmon Pink for the Boo, and black glasses. My Boo looks okay, but I would recommend to fix that. And in the tutorial, let the people pick the color
for the Boo FIRST. And then the hair stuff.
Sorry, I am dying to play My Boo, so I am. Please try to fix these problems, especially the color one. Bye!!!
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 138.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- pack with 3000 coins $0.99
- a pack with 10000 coins $2.99
- Pile of Coins $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.