FOX Sports GO is your home for streaming live sports wherever you are. Watch every match of the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™ live right here on FSGO.
With FOX Sports GO, you can watch live sports and shows from FOX Sports, FS1, FS2, your FOX Sports Regional Network, Big Ten Network, FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports, and FOX Soccer Plus.* No matter where you go, take FOX Sports with you on your iPad, iPhone or Apple TV.
FOX Sports GO features live coverage of great sports, including: NFL (web, tablet, and connected devices only**), MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MMA, UFC, UFC, NCAA, College football and basketball including Big Ten Network, 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia™, UEFA Champions League & Bundesliga soccer.
Enjoy opinion and debate with top personalities on FS1 Studio Shows - Skip & Shannon: Undisputed, The Herd with Colin Cowherd, First Things First with Cris Carter & Nick Wright, Speak for Yourself with Cowherd & Whitlock, The Ultimate Fighter, NASCAR Race Hub, and UFC Tonight when you sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
FOX Sports GO is free to download. All you need to do to watch is sign in with your TV Provider credentials.
*You need to receive these channels in your TV channel line-up to watch them in FOX Sports GO. Some channels may not yet be available for every TV Provider.
**Due to league restrictions, NFL games are not available in FOX Sports GO on phones.
***We may work with mobile advertising companies and other similar entities that help deliver advertisements tailored to your interests. For more information about such advertising practices and to opt-out, see www.aboutads.infl/choices. You may also download the App Choices app at www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
• General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Watch the World Series.
Can’t even tell what type of sport you’re watching
By far the worst of the sports viewing apps. It’s great if it is working, but that is usually around only 25% of the time. The other 75% is a mixture of black screens, frozen screens, and video quality that is so pixilated you can’t even tell what type of sport you’re even watching, let alone what is happening. The app will seemingly randomly drop resolution from normal to unwatchable when there is absolutely no change in connectivity and even regularly when your connection increases (i.e. from 3 bars to 5). It’s almost as if they put in the rewind function because they know that you’ll never be watching a game live if you actually want to see it. Don’t be fooled by the relatively high rating (3.1 stars as of this writing) the only positive reviews are about the quality of the content of the app (the amount of games and sports available to watch on FS go) and not the quality of the app itself, which is horrendous. Maybe they just don’t care because they know they have exclusive TV rights to most of their content so you physically can’t go elsewhere to watch games, because this app is atrocious. Sometimes my iPhone will even lock in the app as it freezes for so long and doesn’t make any attempt to unfreeze itself lest you exit out and start the video again. Please make changes soon as I pay for the ability to watch the World Cup but can usually only get about 20-30 minutes of a 90+ minute match.
Where did it go????
In the last two to three weeks the FOX SPORTS GO app has left the building. I watch baseball on an iPhone. About every 15 minutes the control screen pops up(start over, resume live, go back/forward 10 sec, pause/start button, volume setting). At the same time the screen darkens so the game activity can barely be seen. If I touch the screen then it freezes the action, but the audio continues or it stops too. Tapping the pause/play button in the center of the screen does nothing to resume the action.
Close it out and wait for it to warm up again, then wait for the game I was watching to fully open, taking 2-5 minutes. Doing all this I miss the game action while I am trying to get back to the game. Then other times the video gets so blurred that I can barely make out the human figures. That goes on for different amounts of time.
I have sent about a half dozen emails to iPhone support with as much detail I can think of that might help them ID the problem. THE ONLY RESPONSE IN A WEEK HAVE BEEN THEM ASKING ME FOR 2 PIECES OF INFO. IHAVE ASKED FOR SOME KIND OF RESPONSE. NOTHING.
THIS IS THE ONLY SPORTS APP THAT I HAVE SO MUCH TROUBLE TRYING GO WATCH A SPORTS EVENT.
Like I told them I have another FOX app that I have no problems with.
- FOX Sports Interactive
- 108.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 FOX Sports Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.