Say Hello to your new Mate - Weather Mate. The most accurate and beautiful weather app on the appstore.
Weather Mate is a stunning new application that combines cutting edge weather forecasting with beautifully crafted UI design to deliver the most accurate climate information suitable for both basic and advanced users. It is intuitive, charming, and more fun than a weather app has the right to be! The UI, combined with a powerful set of weather tools, makes this the #1 weather app.
This app delivers current live weather conditions, 10-day weather forecasts, hourly forecasts for each hour of the next 10 days, severe weather alerts and astronomical information for any worldwide location. Choose from over 3.2 million hand picked locations or you can retrieve forecast for your current location using your device's GPS. Plus you can capture your weather screen and share it with your friends through social media. To add to the fun, the app also speaks out the weather conditions for you! Experience weather in a way, you have never before.
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES THIS APP FROM THE CROWD OF OTHER WEATHER APPS ON THE APP STORE?
LOCAL, LOCAL, LOCAL
Weather Mate uses weather data from the industry leader Weather Underground to guarantee that you get the most accurate & reliable weather information. But that's not all. Weather Mate uses the network of 30,000+ PERSONAL WEATHER STATIONS installed around the globe to provide the most localized weather data. You have the option to choose the weather station which is closest to your home or work.
Anything that you can search on Google maps, you can also locate it in the app, right down to the smallest landmark in your vicinity or even your street address. The weather you get will be precisely of that location, taking advantage of the extensive Weather Stations network around the globe.
With this app in your hands, you can stop looking outside for weather. Guaranteed!
● Current weather conditions from the local weather station
● 10-Day forecast
● Hourly forecasts in 1 hour intervals for the next 10 days including detailed weather information at each interval
● Weather widget for the Notification Center. Get accurate current weather conditions, the daily / hourly weather forecasts & severe weather alerts. All with a single swipe!
● Choose the weather station which is closest to your desired area, to get the most localized weather data
● Severe Weather Alerts to keep you abreast of bad weather coming your way
● Stunning background weather animations automatically matched to the current weather conditions
● World clock showing the local time for each of your chosen locations
● Capture you weather screen and share it directly with friends via Facebook, Twitter or Email
● Listen to the live weather conditions & temperature. Yes, the app speaks!
● Swipe to switch between selected locations
● Custom brightness control
● Choose your own units for any of the weather parameters. You can also choose between 12 or 24 hour time format
● Sound based UI events
● Universal app. One weather app for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
● Gorgeous retina graphics (HD ready)
DETAILED WEATHER INFO
● Current Temperature
● Feels Like Temperature
● High & Low Temperatures
● Weather Description/Icon
● Wind Speed and Direction
● Chance of Precipitation
● Barometric Pressure
● Cloud Cover
● UV Index
● Wind Chill
● Dew Point
● Sunrise Time
● Sunset Time
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us using the "Contact Customer Support" button on the Support tab of Settings screen or email us at email@example.com. We greatly value your feedback.
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/WeatherMateApp or become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WeatherMateApp
- NEW: Wind Stream / Jet Stream layer has been added to the map. You can view the real-time movement of Surface Winds or Winds at several different height levels. You can choose to view Wind Stream either as long dense lines or small scattered arrows.
- You now have the option to choose the animation duration of the Past Radar. Previously it was fixed at 6 hours. Now the default selection is 2 hours & you can set it to anything between half an hour to 6 hours.
- We've fixed the issue where the Almanac data sometimes contained an error.
- We have squashed some minor bugs from the previous update.
Thank you for all the feedback submitted through your emails. We are still working on several new features which will be available in the next versions. If you like the app and the progress we're making, please show us your support by submitting a review on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific weather & radar app!
If you’re like me - a former loyal user of the Storm app, which was abandoned recently, you have found your new weather home. This is the first app I’ve found that is as good or even better in some cases as the original Storm app. You’ll find everything of what you loved about Storm here. And the interface is much better. Easier. It’s got more potential. Weather Mate has all the bells and whistles I was accustom to in Storm and MORE!! Stuff like Radar, Pressure Fronts, Storm Tracks, Lightning & much more. You won't find them in any other app now. I’ve spent a lot of time and money evaluating almost all weather apps on the app store & concluded that Weather Mate beats the competition fair & square. Most importantly, the people running this seem like they actually care about their users, and will listen to user feedback. So delete that piece of crap, Storm Radar (which replaced the original Storm app), and ante up for this terrific replacement. Bye bye Weather Channel, and good luck with your "upgrade". Now that I’ve found this new weather home, I hope it remains on iTunes and stays supported for a very long time.
Accurate. Easy reading. Comprehensive. Unique.
Few days ago, when all the others on my wife's iPad said 26° WeatherMate said 42° which was spot on with the TV weather dude. Best presentation of Weather Underground data. Why? You can actually pick *exactly* which weather station you want to use. (Check the Weather Underground site for a map of the ones nearest you.) I keep coming back to WeatherMate. Easy to read. Plenty of detail, even for weather geeks. Tried 20+ other weather apps: no kidding. Some pretty good ones, some trash. I’m a weather geek. I put it on mi esposa’s iPad, she prefers it too. Let's face it: other weather apps are simply inferior. WeatherMate sources from the nearest station. (In our case, a mere half mile away.) Makes a huge difference in our hilly desert southwest. The software is nicely done: smooth scrolling, comprehensive detail (even travel planner with historic norms). Access to long text and suspected hourlies is easy. Selection among a plethora of display elements is easy. The widget is great. Support is generous and courteous. 😊 WeatherMate, rain or shine. 🌤
First weather app I just might pay for!
I’ve had this app for a couple of weeks now. Replaced ‘storm’ that has been sold so many times I get tired of the changes. At a glance, I can see the most pertinent and current information. With the swipe of a finger I can see the rest. Very user-friendly and easy to read. I love the ease of this program and all the information it provides without having to search for it. So far it works seamlessly with my phone and Apple Watch. Accuracy seems spot on. Ads are a pain as always - but I like this app so much I’m considering actually buying it. I would love to have a temperature alert - that I can control (so I know when to cover plants or blanket horses). I live in Florida we have very erratic weather! The only thing missing is the push notifications if bad weather is coming but I haven’t double checked my settings...
- DylogicApps Pvt Ltd
- 85.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 DylogicApps Pvt Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.