By Yodo1 Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Cartoonish graphics, simple and intuitive game play, free-to-play, OMG: TD has it all" -Kotaku.com
"This is such a cool game I can't stop playing!"
"Great visual style, witty descriptions, fun to play, easy to dive into."
"Very fun gameplay and a great sense of humor."
Play the action-packed defense game where you command the Greek gods themselves! Blast hordes of monsters with elemental magic, call legendary heroes to your aid, and summon your gods to wreak havoc across the battlefield!
OMG: TD! is an ever-expanding universe of danger and ridiculousness. Unlock and level up the most powerful gods from Greek legend, and imbue them with special powers. Explore 46 thrilling levels set in 5 different worlds. Push your tactical skills to the very limit by playing the game in challenge mode. Battle the terrible Titans and their armies and see who comes out on top!
- PLAY FOR FREE
- Blast monsters with LIGHTNING, FIRE, WATER, ICE and WIND with a single SWIPE
- Unlock and upgrade unique skills for each of 13 Gods, from Poseidon’s Sushi Buffet to Ares’s Party Crasher and Hephaestus's Cluster Bomb!
- Over 50 different monsters, from Horse Fishes to Harpies and Satyrs, each with their own skills!
- Find and use Exploding Sheep, Automatons, Pits of Despair and Spinning Saws
- Turn the tides of battle with amazing power-ups like the FIST OF GOD and the Hero’s GOD MODE
- Defeat LEGENDARY BOSS MONSTERS from Greek myth!
Have any problems or suggestions? You can reach us at email@example.com!
Please note that OMG: TD! supports iPhone 4 and higher, iPad 2 and higher, iPod touch v4 and higher. Thanks!
What's New in Version 1.1.8
UPGRADED: Added 64-bit support
FIXED ISSUES: Squashed miscellaneous bugs!
Wish it wasn't iap. I would pay $2.99 maybe even 3.99 for a full game. I have a lot of games that I paid about that much for. I would almost give it a 4 just for that but game play, the level ups, etc, are all good. All the little things that make a tower defense fun to play. If you like td games try kingdom rush or creeps.
Game starts off easy but then gets ridiculous hard unless you sink some money in it. End levels become very frustrating and game loses its fun factor. Has bugs too sometimes after killing all enemy waves the level won't end. The worst bug is probably how the game is not touch sensitive that much. You need to tap an object or God a lot before it will be selected.
Good game but big glitch. :(
Good game so far but for one glitch. :( after level 2 or 3 I think it tells u to buy a hat called healthy headgear but before that I left the game before I left it gave me 25 gems. But when I came back it told me to buy the hat which was 5 gems. But.... All my gems were gone and I cannot continue!!?!!!!!!?!?!???????,!???!?!?!!?!?!!??!?!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 23, 2015
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Yodo1 Hong Kong Limited
- © 2013 Red Rocket Games Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shrine Refill$0.99
- Cai Shen$4.99
- 5 Fists of God$0.99
- Mr. Talonted$1.99
- Pile of Souls$1.99
- 5 Rewinds!$1.99
- Clyde S. Dale$4.99
- Bag of Souls$4.99
- Sack of Souls$9.99
- 20 Power-ups!$5.99