Watch_Dogs Companion: ctOS Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CHICAGO IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND
Connect and play LIVE with any Watch_Dogs player logged into their console or PC game.
Control the city of Chicago from anywhere in the world with the Watch_Dogs: ctOS Mobile app.
As a ctOS Operative, you will have control of the Chicago Police and control of all ctOS devices across the city.
The streets of the city become your ultimate battleground where your goal is to stop players and maintain order.
Challenge and shut down other players with every tool available.
To get the most out of your app, you will need to connect with other players that own the console/pc game.
You don’t need the console/pc game to play.
You can only play against human players.
EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED
Connect to any players from any Watch_Dogs platform on console or PC.
- Play LIVE with your friends, or with other players around the world.
- Play with any internet connection from Wi-Fi to 3G/4G/LTE Networks.
- Customize your own challenges and send them to your friends.
CONNECTION IS POWER
You are connected to Chicago and beyond.
- Take over a Chicago PD helicopter equipped with a sharpshooter and track down your opponents.
- Control every ctOS device in the helicopter’s radius like traffic lights, road blockers, steam pipes and much more.
- Dispatch and upgrade the different Chicago police units including patrols, SUVs and SWAT teams.
BECOME THE BEST ctOS OPERATIVE
Every player you challenge is a new opportunity to advance and improve your skills.
- Gain XP and skill points as you win challenges.
- Use those skills points to upgrade your police arsenal and ctOS powers.
- Unlock even more abilities for your units by completing achievements.
- Watch_Dogs: ctOS Mobile requires an internet connection to function correctly.
- Watch_Dogs: ctOS Mobile requires a Uplay account.
- Watch_Dogs: ctOS Mobile is compatible with PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, WiiU and PC.
- Watch_Dogs: ctOS Mobile requires a free Xbox Live and/or PSN account to play against Xbox Live and/or PSN Players
What's New in Version 1.4
Our team is working permanently to improve your experience.
A few tips on improving the experience
I would like to start by saying I am a huge UBISOFT fan. And watchdog's is one of my favorite games ever. Which is why when I see that the update information for this app is that your trying to permanently improve our experience I have high hopes because I know that If anyone can do it it's UBISOFT. That said here is a few of my tips as a big fan of your game and your company
1. Single player I think I speak for most of the fan's when I say it would be awesome to play this like most app's as a simulator so that you can still play when you can't find a player to play with.
2. Make it like your other companions in which there Is some kind of benefit to connecting to your watch dogs game.
3. Go above and beyond in the unique features this app has as a person in watch dogs in this position to do things to the world while you play.
And finally thank you, for reading my comment and I hope my advice helps and know that whatever you do. It will be awesome.
You devotees need to keep your audience i gaged the CTOS mobile challenge is a great start but you should have one of those heavy armored swat guys to be challenged against the character Adian Pierce almost like a boss challenge like if Adian pierce gets shot there could be a health pack to walk through to heal him up and to take down the heavy armored swat guy with combo moves that gains new skill points such as getting quick access new mission for the game here for all platforms of gaming to your favorite tv shows like for example Adain price can gain a few brand new skill points to gain access to the TV station and take over control of the cameras and audio almost like a mission for the game watch dogs also add more missions that have to do with ded sec taking over and exposing corruption but help Adian pierce help ded sec to leak files to the public
Not what I expected
The app is listed as a companion app for the game itself. All it is is a mobile game and nothing else. A companion app should be something that can be used in conjunction with the PC/console version. Case in point a certain first person shooter has a companion app that includes load outs and full map so I don't have to pause the game to view the map. Something similar would be awesome and exponentially increase gameplay experience considering the value of the mobile experience in the game itself.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © Ubisoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.