By Tom Janson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wave Wave is a savage arcade video game by Thomas Janson, with music by Danimal Cannon and Zef. Selected as part of the PAX Australian Indie Showcase 2014.
Wave up and down to survive the gauntlet of geometric doom.
Hectic. Extreme. Addictive. Racing. Tumultuous.
Blitzing. Electric. Anaerobic. Treacherous.
* Fearless game play.
* Fall into 'the zone' where your brain switches off.
* Overcome mind-to-finger-to-screen latency.
* Includes incredible 8 track album 'Parallel Processing'.
* 4 modes of play, 5 difficulties, 10 challenges.
* 5 insurmountable Game Center Achievements.
* Play Versus Mode and take it in turns to win.
* Record game play on-device to share online.
This game will test you.
Compatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Gen, iPad 2, and all newer devices.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
- Added 64 bit support.
- Removed Kamcord options, they have a separate app now.
Thank you so much for playing Wave Wave all this time, it really means a lot to me! Wave on <3
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 02, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 32.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Tom Janson
- © 2014 Thomas Janson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.