Fantastical 2 for iPhone - Calendar and Reminders
By Flexibits Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 40% OFF - FOR A LIMITED TIME **
** 2015 APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER **
The award-winning, best-selling calendar app has been redesigned and reimagined for iOS 8, including new features such as reminders, a new week view, and much more!
"Great iOS 7 update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhone's stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don't launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2's DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Full Accessibility support
What's New in Version 2.5.2
- Added Peek and Pop to preview events and reminders for iPhone 6s
- Added customization settings for Fantastical's Apple Watch complication to show the current date or the next upcoming event or reminder
- Search now more clearly shows when there are no matches
- Today widget now respects system text size setting
- Fixed an issue where opening a location in Google Maps would sometimes not show the correct result
- Fixed an issue where completed reminders would appear for too long on Apple Watch
- Fixed not being able to change the repeat rule for some events
- Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! :)
6 Plus (iOS 9.x)
The devs truly have outdone themselves with this PHENOMENAL update! I love the Notification Center widget & landscape view enhancements for iPhone 6 Plus (running iOS 8.x). Please keep up the great work.
Edit: Many of my appointments from a couple of months ago have disappeared with the latest update. My 5-star review is down to 1 until this problem is fixed. I hate to do this, but I hate losing valuable info regarding appointments much, much more.
Correction: My iTunes preferences were the cause of the "lost" data, not Fantastical. Thanks for the continued support, devs. My review now reflects the 5-star experience this app provides.
Best Calendar and Reminders App
I've been using the iOS stock calendar and reminders app since I purchased my first iPhone. They have gotten better over time, but I've noticed that the Reminder app doesn't reliably notify me, causing me to sometimes miss details.
In an effort to get more organized, I purchased Fantastical. It does everything I want and more, helping me stay organized and keep on top of my to do list. What's great is that it must borrow directly from the stock apps, so not only was setting it up easy, but I can continue using Siri on my phone and watch to create events and reminders.
The watchOS experience has been great! I love having reminders and events grouped together. It's nice having my to do list right on my wrist along with my calendar.
My only frustration is the cost. Given that it requires a separate purchase for the iPhone and iPad, and the desktop app is more expensive than the utility provides me, I'll probably stay with only the iPhone app. Still, it has been great for what I use it for!
Can be even better.
I really love this app. I have multiple events every single weekday and this thing let's me see all the times and specific locations on the notification center. Just one thing that bothers me is that I am not able to see all my events of the day. (Only up to about 5 events.) If there is a way to set the number of events that would appear in the notification center, it would be perfect.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2015
- Version: 2.5.2
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Flexibits Inc.
- Copyright © 2011-2015 Flexibits Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.