"A very advanced FM Synth for your iPad." - Sweetwater iOS App Review
"A secret laboratory for FM mad scientists." - Modravoda
"..definitely one of the best sounding FM synths in the AppStore." - ipadmusic.com
"Probably the most usable and easy-to-program FM synth ever, anywhere." - thesoundtestroom
A powerful yet user-friendly FM synthesizer!
- Play music by playing shapes across the pad interface!
- No need for music theory - try it and you will see why!
- Comes with 20 high-quality free sounds!
- Morph pad allows you to morph your sounds while playing!
For the pros who want flexibility :
- 32-bit algorithms and dsp routines
- Inter-app Audio : use TF7 in DAW apps like Garageband, Cubasis and Beatmaker 2!
- 7 high quality FM algorithms to tinker with
- Access to every component in the algorithms
- 10 pristine effects consisting of Stereo Reverb, Delays, Pitch-shift Delays and more
- Supports Core-midi compatible keyboards like the Korg Nanokeys 2
- Works with Audiobus out of the box
- NEW! In-app purchase Expanded Algorithms bumps up the number of operators from 4 to 6, and the number of algos from 7 to 39, with 3 new added effects.
iPad3 and above recommended for maximum joy playing.
We are continually updating and improving TF7 Synth!
Improved inter-app operability with the following apps :
- Cubasis 2
Ratings and Reviews
Stuck on chord in tutorial
App is useless. I got to the screen that tells you to make chords and it is stuck there. Tapping OK does nothing. Reloading the app gives you the same screen. I may try deleting and reinstall, but don’t have much hope.Update: I did the reinstall and it still sticks. Also, trying to get tf8 is not possible.
So good, amazing sound but IAA does not work
This synth sounds amazing, I would have bought for just one preset, a string sound that is so so nice!
I gave it two stars in the hopes that I could get support, otherwise I would give it 5. I wanted to record that string patch using IAA in GarageBand however I couldn’t because I hadn’t bought the pro package so I purchased it and then tried recording but the sound was awful. Completely unusable and not the actual sound I intended to record. So I feel duped out of my money. I tried resetting both apps multiple times and restarted my iPad with the same poor results. Hopefully this can be fixed.
Otherwise I really really love the sound and am happy to have it but this issue needs to be fixed.
I really love the sounds. I hope it’s still being updated. AUV3 Would be nice.
- Pier Lim
- 26.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tenacious Frog
- In-App Purchases
- 1 * Essential * Pro Upgrade $3.99
- 2 * Essential * Expanded Algorithms $2.99
- 4 Weird and Wonderful Presets Pack $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.