Touchgrind Skate 2
By Illusion Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Touchgrind Skate 2 is one of the best touch gaming experiences around that is a must buy for hours of action packed fun.” - Apple'N'Apps
“Touchgrind Skate 2 blossoms into a world of enjoyment [..] Illusion Labs does it again!” - TouchArcade
“The fingerboard sensation is back with an improved feeling!” - AppAdvice
Skate like a pro in the most realistic multi-touch skateboarding game ever!
Just like in real skateboarding or fingerboarding, Touchgrind Skate 2 is a game of skill that takes 10 minutes to understand but a lifetime to master. Learn the tricks, complete challenges, and unlock new skateboard parts.
Get the highest score in time-limited Competition mode, rip freely and complete challenges in Jam Session mode, challenge your friends in the turn-based multiplayer Game of S.K.A.T.E or export video clips and show off your best lines.
The innovative finger controls together with real physics simulation let you pull off tricks like ollies, pop shuvits, kickflips, heelflips, impossibles, powerslides, lip tricks, stalls, drops, 5-0’s, 50-50’s, crooks, tailslides, bluntslides, darkslides etc in endless combinations, or why not do them in nollie, fakie or switch? - Only your skill and imagination set the limit!
Get a maximized experience with a real skateboarding feeling - Skate like in real life on your iOS device!
- Realistic physics and stunning 3D graphics
- 4 free roam game modes: Training, Competition, Jam Session, Game of S.K.A.T.E turn-based multiplayer
- Tutorial videos - watch and try yourself!
- Natural multi-touch controls, evolved from Touchgrind and Touchgrind BMX
- Tilted camera view, similar to Touchgrind BMX
- Three different skateparks with bowls, ramps, curbs, boxes and over 2.000 meters of rails
- Complete the 100 challenges to unlock all skateparks, game modes, decks, wheels, grip tapes and stickers
- Record your runs and create replay videos to impress your friends
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Trick name detection
- Advanced OpenGL ES 3.0 effects on iPhone 5S
What's New in Version 1.2.0
For PEOPLE that are DECIDING to BUY the APP
If your still deciding whether to buy Touchgrind 2, and are shaky about spending $5 on an app with no preview to try out, believe me, I've been there. I took a risk on buying it and it paid off. Here is some info on the game:
People have been saying the way the board is set in the picture at an angle is uncomfortable. I don't have the original touchgrind, but the stance is great. It is not too angled that you have to bend your fingers forward. It is also not so flat, that you can't see the scenery and obstacles.
The physics are incredible ! It reacts to the soft or hard touch of your finger. It sometimes mistakes the types of tricks being performed.
The parks have a great variety of obstacles and themes. However there can be more in my opinion.
Vs. Touchgrind BMX
I think touchgrind 2 is better because it offers more freedom than touchgrind BMX. It also offers a wide variety of customization of your board and not just preloaded paints.
Also check out my comment on Touchgrind BMX.
Incredible Game High Replay Value
This is one of my favorite games in the App Store. I could play this game all day.
Controls are amazing and responsive and I can't really add to what all the other positive reviews have said because they have pretty much covered it.
Some things I would like to see in an update though are 1.more levels
2.additional customization of boards with different handling like ones where you can Ollie higher or spin faster.
3. More challenges. Even if they are silly simple ones or crazy complex just more of them. I've beaten all of them already so now I'm just trying to top my line and competition score which gets a little tiresome.
4. More tricks. Especially Casper slides and maybe some way to implement grabs.
Do any or all of those and my interest in this game will stay peaked.
Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to a touchgrind skate 3.
Worth the money
This game is awesome! It is totally worth the money. I literally play it all the time. Great job!
The only thing that is mildly annoying is the new level, the docks. The flow of the park is not that great. It is kind of hard to skate from one obstacle to the next because there is a lot of stuff in the way. Which is a shame because a lot of the stuff in the new level is really fun to skate it is just annoying because it is hard to get from one obstacle to the next. Not really that big of a deal but it could be a simi easy fix for them so maybe they will?
Also, I had the first version of touch grind and I gotta say I like the view of the board a lot better in this one. It took a little getting use to but once you get the hang of it it is really nice to see the obstacles around you rather than looking straight down.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 09, 2014
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 96.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Illusion Labs AB
- © Illusion Labs
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.