Optical Inquisitor 17+
By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Its the year 1988. Acid wash jeans are in.
Our hero, Tommy Rissken has been betrayed by his friends and had to serve a prison sentence for 8 years.
Now he's back with a vengeance. With your help, he'll get his revenge on his 'friends' and be able to return to his daughter.
Top 10 Strategy Game in over 10 countries!
**NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4, iPad 2 and up.**
- Superior Sniper mechanics
- Great ragdoll physics, destructible bodies
- Racing and Underground Gamblers Club
- Great cartoon animations
- Amazing 80s style soundtrack from 'Perturbator', 'RTRY', 'Vector Hold', 'Protector-101', 'Palm Highway Chase', 'Tommy', 'Betamaxx', 'Flash Аrnold', 'M-Town Vice', 'Vincenzo Salvia', 'Hot Hot Hawk', 'Brutal Pony Riders', 'Bestrack', 'The Аstral Stereo Project', 'Bourgeoisie', 'Mr Pteez', 'Quasars', 'DrPECCO'
- Build your own weapons
- Great interactive elements in levels
- Old 80's style cell phones
- No IAP
=Trailer on Youtube=
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Optimized graphics and rope engines (Now the game runs faster on older devices)
- Reduced missions loading time
- Fixed English localization
- Many other fixes and optimizations
Stickmen have feelings too.
Optical inquisitor, despite appearing to be another crappy stickman game, is in fact a fairly sophisticated sniper/action game with a story that makes you care about the outcome. It even includes racing, gambling, aswell as simple gun customizations. One of the only downsides is that you can't skip story or mission text that you have already played through before. This game isn't for everybody and is pretty violent so try the lite edition before buying the full version.
Must Have Game
This is one of the greatest games I have ever played. Be warned. There is a lot of blood. If I'm being honest, my favorite part was the interrogations! This game has an amazing plot! I can't promise you won't have a little rage here and there, but I can promise one thing. I can promise I will be playing this again soon, and I'm a person that's keeps their promise!
Really fun game but needs more missions
This game is really fun, and it reminds of the Clear Vision series. While being entertaining, this game is quite short. Every now and you'll fail a mission, but it's quite easy to complete. If the developers are reading this, please add more missions in an update. By the way, you can't leave this game as is with one of the hugest and saddest clinghangers ever. Thanks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 20, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 50.2 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © 2013 Crescent Moon Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.