play by TR
By Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Place the power of Total Rewards in the palm of your hand. Play By Total Rewards is your portal to Caesars Entertainment gaming and resort destinations worldwide. The best of Las Vegas, Atlantic City, New Orleans and more is now at your fingertips. Explore our hotels, resorts, shows, restaurants and nightclubs and create unique experiences wherever you are, whenever you want.
• Conveniently explore 40+ casinos, resorts and hotels.
• Make mobile reservations for rooms, shows and restaurants easily and securely.
• Enjoy a personalized experience with location-based customer service.
• Join Total Rewards and start earning rewards.
• View and book Hotel rooms safely and securely in the App.
Exclusive features for Total Rewards members:
• View your Reward Credits and tier status at a glance.
• Access your offers anytime, including the ability to book hotel room offers.
• Save itineraries for future stays and keep your plans handy.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
Optimizations and bug fixes
I love total rewards.... I think it's pretty cool you get free chances to win prises and complimentary stays at their finest hotels... I've even gone to Caesars, stayed at Harrah's and played at Bally's Hotel and Casino to even build more total rewards points .... Well I hope my review gets read and hopefully posted, maybe they'll give me free rewards credits so I can become a platnum rewards card holder lol.... Total Rewards rock!!!!!
LOVE LOVE This app!
This app is the best thing! I signed in with my total rewards login (that I would normally use on the TR website) and boom! 100+ offers from over 10 casino properties! I'm also able to contact my host directly which is convenient. App could use minor improvement, but for the most part it runs smooth!
Downloaded the app because it's suppose to let you see the wait time for the Bacchanal buffet. It even lets you put in your reservation to get in the que without physically going to the kiosk. It's great and all however, you can only do so randomly. Sometimes it's there and most of the times it isn't. Inconsistent. If you're going to offer that feature just keep it on there. What's the point of having it then? I would've given the app more stars but without that feature it's basically useless.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 72.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- © 2013 Caesars Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.